The first cracks

Chloe POV

We were almost there. Ralph seemed excited, but he kept saying that he will leave when we arrive. He said that he wanted to help everyone over and over again.

I didn't really cared about all of that. All I wanted to do was asking Marcus to tell me what is exactly that I feel. I didn't know if they were really feelings or not. He is Ra9 so he must help me figure all of this out. He helped me figure out.

We suddenly stopped in front of a house with a long way to the two winged wooden doors.

"This is it." Ralph said. I looked at the door

"Are you sure we are at the right place?" I asked him, but as I turned to him to see how he is gonna answer he already turned around and started walking away. 

I guess I have to try this alone. The bus ride was pleasant, I got to know Ralph a bit, and I have to say that he is better, than I first anticipated.

I pushed the bell. Soon I saw a light turn on inside after that I heard light steps coming closer.

The door opened without any sound, and there was he. An android, with bicolored eyes, and cappuchino skin, and only in a short.

"This is where Carl Manfred's mansion. May I help you?" he asked in a kind voice.

"Y-Yes... I believe you can." I said, and then paused. I didn't realise how much time passed before I continued. He looked at me patiently. "I am here to talk to Markus... I am an RT 600. The first..." I said and then looked at him.

He seemed surprised at first. Then he looked confused, then he looked at me amazed... I saw these emotions rush over his face before he could anser me.

"Sure. Come in." he said, and stepped away grom the way. As I stepped in the enormous hall stunned me. I looked around in his clean castle, with the biggest wood staircase I ever saw. It wasn't like Elijah's house. I mean, sure, Elijah's was something modern at lest, but this was a completely different level.

"What's your name?" he asked me kindly.

"C-Chloe..." I said as I started to play with end of my-- No, Elijah's shirt. 

"So you are the first one? I wonder what brought you here to talk to me." he said as he led me up the stairs.

"I am... And I have questions for you... You know, I have these things... Inside me. They were there the whole time, since I am existing. Since 2021. But now, after the revolution, I think you might help me, what are these. Could these be the things you call emotions?" I started talking slowly, and got quieter with each word, to the point where I wasn't sure I whispered the last words, or just thought them.

"Don't worry. I know we can figure it out." he said as he opened a door. Inside there was someone on the bed and it seemed like he was sleeping peacefully.

"Did I inetrrupted something?" I asked when after the analysation I realised that it's an android, and that under the blanket he was completely naked.

"No... He is just sleeping." The chappucino skin andoid looked at him smiling.

"And what does he do in your room?" I asked.

"It's ours. He is my darling now." The man said, and he motioned towards a chair next to the desk in the room. As I sat down to it, he sat down to the end of the bed, he put his right hand on the other's leg over the blanket.  It seemed like he didn't want to be away from him, for even a minute, and that he wanted to touch him even when there's a blanket between the two of them. Only if  there was someone out there who cared about me just as much...