2

"What the hell Mystery!? What are we supposed to do now??" Alfred cried, beginning to panic.

Mystery smirked and pulled his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Just kidding! You should have seen your face!" He said, breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Alfred rolled his eyes and replied sarcastically, "haha, very funny."

They walked through the entrance of the Chinese restaurant, Mystery's eyes lighting up at the colorful decorations.

An employee greeted them as they reached the front desk.

"Hello, just the two of you tonight?" she asked, a warm smile on her face.

"Yeah, just the two of us," Alfred replied, his cheeks starting to heat up again.

"Alright, please follow me." She turned and began leading them to a table.

"Thank you, ma'am," Mystery said as he and Alfred sat down across from each other.

The employee nodded back in response, "Would you like anything to drink?"

"I'll just take water, please," he asked, looking over to Alfred.

"I'll take water too."

"Okay, and what about food?"

"Chow Mein and sushi please," Alfred smiled.

The employee wrote down their order in her notebook and left.

"Wow, I've never seen such a lively place," Mystery said, trying to start a conversation.

"Eh, it's alright," Alfred stated, nervously averting his eyes from the other man's face.

Mystery chuckled a bit.

"I can't believe I'm finally going to try Chinese food," he said.

Alfred laughed, "I can't believe you've never had it before."

After talking for a while, Mystery started gushing about his plans with Rex and Kao. Alfred didn't really want to hear anything about Rex or Kao. He didn't hate them, he just wished Mystery would talk about him instead.

Alfred talked about Yuki, hoping to get some sort of jealous reaction out of Mystery, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, he was enjoying the conversation and even asked questions about her.

"She seems like a very nice woman, I hope we can get to know each other better now that I'm living with you both," he said with a smile.

"Heh, yeah," Alfred mumbled, looking down at his hands. At least Mystery thought Yuki was nice.

A short while later the employee came back with their drinks and food.

"Thank you," Alfred told her.

She nodded and left without a word. Mystery was staring at the food in awe.

"Wow, this looks very delicious!" He announced, grabbing his fork and shoving a giant portion of Chow Mein into his mouth.

Alfred laughed at Mystery's childish display.

"Be careful or you're going to choke," he warned.

He then grabbed a napkin and reached over to lightly dab around the other's mouth.

"Heh heh, thanks," Mystery smiled, making Alfred blush.

He grabbed his fork and started eating his own Chow Mein. Mystery had already finished and began eating the sushi.