15

Alfred finally arrived home, feeling rather dejected. He went straight to his room and sank onto his bed, not knowing what to do. Now that Yuki was gone, Mystery was in the hospital, and Kao was out on a date with Rex, he had no one to turn to. He sat there for a moment, extremely bored before he remembered something that he could do.

He stood up and walked over to his bedside drawer. He opened it, ruffling through to find the whiskey he hid from Mystery. After sifting around his clothes for a while, he finally found it. He stared down at the bottle, wondering whether or not drinking it would be a mistake.

Yuki broke up with you, Alfred. He thought to himself.

You cheated on her, you broke her heart just because you were too scared to tell her the truth.

You hurt Kao, your best friend. It's all your fault you pathetic dog.

"Wait, stop..." he mumbled, his head falling into his hands.

The car crash happened because you didn't do anything to prevent it.

"No, please... no more."

Mystery almost died because of you.

"Stop!"

He almost bled out all over the front seat while you sat there and did nothing.

"STOP IT!!!"

You're just fine, while Mystery is still in the hospital. He might not even make it.

"STOP IT, PLEASE!!!!"

He's all alone, bruised and covered in bandages. All because of you.

"PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!!"

You left him, and now he probably hates you for abandoning him.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

Come on Alfred, just take a sip. It will all be over once you start drinking. Come on, don't you want to drown out your depression? It's always easier to just forget.

"D-Depression?"

He looked down, noticing tears on the floor. He put his hand to his cheek, feeling the warm liquid on his skin. Quickly, he returned to his bed with the whiskey in hand.

Alfred removed the lid, staring at the bottle for a moment. He knew he shouldn't do it, but he felt as though he had nothing else he could do. He just wanted to drink his problems away, to forget everything that had happened the past few weeks. He tipped the alcohol back, chugging it down his throat.

That's right, keep drinking. Forget about everything, let yourself go. You deserve a break after everything you've been through.

He did what his thoughts told him, half of the bottle disappearing before he even registered what was going on. He stopped for a moment, a hazy fog settling over his mind.

"Ooh~ my head *hic* feels funny~" Alfred slurred, standing up on wobbly legs and setting down the hall to Mystery's room, still clutching the whiskey.

"H-hey Myysteryyy~ *hic* let's Fuck~"

He paused, looking around, confused to see no sign of the other man.

"Where the hell is *hic* he!?"

He whipped his head around, noticing Mago sitting in the corner of the room.

"What are you looking at!?" He demanded, stumbling towards the doll.

"You're ridiculous," it answered, voice echoing through the room.