29

Slight Mature Content

The next day came and Mystery woke up first. He yawned with a stretch then looked at Alfred. The feline smiled and kissed Alfred forhead then got off bed. He went in the kitchen and made some coffee that he found on in the counter.

He brought it to Alfred and put it on the coffee table. Mystery shook Alfred and the mutt woke up slowly with a groan. Mystery kissed Alfred forhead with a sweet smile.

Mystery- Morning Freddy

Alfred smiled back while his bottom was sore.

Alfred- morning Jeremy..

Alfred sat up on the bed and Mystery handed the coffee to Alfred. The shibu thanked him and drinks the coffee feeling the warmth go through his body.

Alfred- ah...tastes good, where did you even get coffee?

Mystery- I found coffee beans on the counter and some suger bags.

Alfred nodded and continued drinking. As for Mystery he got new pair of clothing and two towels. Alfred looked and remembered last night.

Alfred- oh, forgot about yesterday

Mystery smiled

Mystery- well then are we going to take a shower or not?

Alfred nodded slowly and put the empty cup on the coffee table. He slowly got up and hissed in pain. Mystery ran up to him before Alfred fell.

Mystery- gotcha!

Alfred- thanks Mystery

Mystery- no problem but are you sure you want to take a shower right now? Your really sore right now.

Alfred- of course I do! I'll be fine anyways

Mystery- um..okay

Mystery let's go and Alfred got up by himself, forcefully. He grabbed clean clothes and they went in the bathroom together. Alfred turned on the shower, getting the right temperature. Then they took off their clothes including the bandage on Alfred missing eye and went in. Alfred sighed softly with relief. Now feeling the dry semen coming out.

Mystery on the other hand was pissed of. His bang's got on his, covering it. Alfred noticed and laughed. The mutt used his hand to take the bang's out of the way.

Mystery- Thanks

Alfred- mmhm

Mystery was now relief and got started. He put shampoo on his palm and rub his hands together to spread it.

Mystery- turn around and close your eye, don't want that eye to get soap, now do we?

Alfred- haha no..

Alfred giggled then turned around with his eye close. Mystery rubbed shampoo over Alfred hair, getting it clean. Mystery grabbed body wash next and rubbed Alfred, getting soap on him.

Alfred- well look who's touchy today~

Mystery- haha common I'm just cleaning your body!~

Mystery rubbed Alfred thighs to take out the semen. Making Alfred slightly moan.

Alfred- mah~ Mystery careful...

Mystery- whoops, sorry

Mystery then gently rubbed Alfred crotch just enough to not jack him off. He finished cleaning Alfred and Mystery was next to be cleaned. Alfred smirk and grabbed shampoo to clean up Mystery hair.

Alfred did tippy toes to reach Mystery head as Mystery giggled how short Alfred was compare to him. Mystery closed his eyes and Alfred started rubbing his hair. It was a tough job but finally finished after five to ten minutes. Alfred grabbed body wash and cleaned Mystery body including his tail.