28

Mature Content

Mystery and Alfred went to their  honey moon and finnaly relaxed at the beach with their bathing suite. They sat on the sand, feeling the sand between their toes. Mystery exhaled and Alfred smiled at his new husband. Mystery noticed and smiled back at him.

Mystery- whatcha looking at Alfy, cat got your tongue?~

Alfred giggled

Alfred- No, just can't believe you're actually my husband...

Alfred closed his eye as he smiled, showing his teeths and tilt his head with a blush. Mystery blushed as well and smiled back. Then they turned their head back to the beautiful sea.

Mystery- I can't believe it neither but here were are. I'm not with Rex or you being with Yuki..

Alfred agreed with nod and grabbed Mystery hand. Feeling the ring reminding him about the marriage. Mystery grabbed hand tightly yet firmly. He felt like the luckiest man alive.

Mystery - you know...

Alfred - Hm?

Mystery - after all we went through I'm glad we did it together...and I'm glad you stayed with me even when I forgotten who was my love of my life and sort of cheated and fought with you...

Mystery frowned feeling regretion when Kao and him did something wrong. It was heartbreaking to Alfred what he witness. Something that was disgraceful (I'm talking about the sex). Or when that lady almost did to him, not wanting to do anything like that (Dail the feline who I'm talking about). Also fighting when Mystery found whiskey and abused the mutt. Including another time when Mystery went out and came very late for almost murdering. Making Alfred mad for coming late and knowing Mystery was out for his 'addiction' but they Alfred was just glad Mystery was honest with him. They were even able to talk it out (should've include that in this book)

Alfred noticed and grabbed both of Mystery hands with his tighter.

Alfred- Jeremy look at me

Mystery looked at Alfred direction but his pupils looking down. He felt his eyes watery

Alfred- look at me now..

Alfred sayed seriously and the feline now looking at Alfed.

Alfred- that was from the past and this is the future. We don't have to worry about that shit anymore cause this is better.....

Mystery smiled as tears came out slowy. Alfred uses his thumbs to wipe of the tears gently. The shibu kiss Mystery forhead and the feline grabbing Alfred wrist.

***

They went to a restaurant and Mystery didn't like the food. Making him spit it out.

Alfred- Mystery!

Alfred whispered yell with a angry and embarrassed tone. Mystery drank his juice that he ordered to take out the taste.

Mystery- what!? This food is disgusting it tastes like it been in
trash or like eating rotten eggs!

The employees were watching and other people who were enjoying their food. Mystery pushed his plate far from him, getting his plate near Alfred food. Alfred gave a pissed off look. The shibu sighed and asked the employee for dessert. The employee nodded and walked off; getting what they wanted.

Mystery used his palm to hold his head and his elbow on the table. Alfred rolled his eyes with a smile.

Alfred- you're such a 2 year old