25

Mystery has been tramatized by Dail but felt a bit more calmer, now that there in an airport. Alfred had fallen asleep on Mystery shoulder. Mystery smiled gently and grabbed Alfred waist, bringing Alfred closer to him. Mystery sighed gently and closed his eye's for rest.

Rex and Kao were sitting next to Mystery and Alfred and saw them. They giggled and Kao grabbed his camera. Kao and Rex were so excited about the propose and wanted to take pictures to remember this day. As he took the picture, Mystery opened his eyes weakly as he heard a click sound. As he turns over, he saw Kao taking pictures.

Mystery- Kao!

Mystery whisper yell, not wanting to wake up Alfred. Kao and Rex just giggled.

Rex- what? Don't you want to remember the best time of your life?

Mystery smiled as he rolled his eyes.

Mystery- well duh...

Rex- exactly

Mystery heard the speaker calling thier plane flight as the got up. Mystery shook Alfred gently as Alfred woke up slowly.

Alfred- what's the hurry?

Alfred yawned

Mystery- our plane flight is here

Alfred smiles and got up.

Alfred- alright I'm going

Alfred said sweetly and Mystery smiled as they stare at each other. Kao grabs his camera and takes a picture of them. Mystery smirked at Kao taking a picture as they went. They gave Thier tickets and went inside getting to their seat.

Luckily Mystery and Alfred got to sit next to each other and so did Rex and Kao. Mystery kissed Alfred forhead as Alfred blush. Kao got his picture out quickly a took the picture before Mystery stop the kiss.

Alfred- what was that for?

Alfred say's as he blushes.

Mystery- I promise this well be the best day of your life...

Alfred was confused but let it sly by.

Alfred- each day with you is the best days of my life doofus

Alfred said sweetly as he lays on Mystery chest with a smile as Mystery Pat's Alfred head. Kao took another picture as Rex smiles seeing Mystery and Alfred bieng so happy together. Rex looks at Kao then tapp his shoulder. Kao turns to him with a smile.

Kao- what's sup?

Rex- common Kao, let's take a picture too. So we can remember this day too

Kao smiles with a nod as he got the camera to make it look at them and clicked to take a picture. You have not known but Rex and Kao got married after 11 months. They've been happier ever since. The wedding was there best day of their life and are now thinking adopting a child since they can't make one.

***

Mystery had slept and layed on Alfred shoulder. The one who sat next to those two had been cringing for a while and listened to music to ignore reality; Kao and Rex were asleep as their hands are on each other. They were asleep except Alfred. He was in his phone as his other hand was around Mystery.

Pilot- we're about to land in 5 minutes at New York. Thank you for listening.

Alfred eye's lit and almost screech with excitement. Alfred shook Mystery, rather fastly. Mystery immediately woke up by Alfred. He was still tiered since he barely woke up.

Mystery- what?

Mystery grumbled

Alfred- we're going to new York!?

Alfred yelled but not too loud. Just enough to not bring any attention; Mystery smile's sweetly as the surprise has just been exposed. Kao woke up too with the audio and shook Rex gently as Rex woke up. They saw Alfred excited and Mystery smiling at him.

They took a picture of Mystery and Alfred and smiled at each other.

***

Five minutes past and they all got out. Alfred went out first since he was excited. Mystery rushed to get Alfred. Kao and Rex laughed and chased them.

They got their luggages and went inside a subway. They all sat together as they talked. Mystery noticed a strange man holding whiskey, staring at Kao. Mystery kept trying to ingore it but then the man came up to Kao.

The stranger- hey there~ aren't you cutie

Kao gulped nervously as Rex glared. Mystery nor Alfred liked this. Mystery was frozen and couldn't do anything.

Rex- hey! Leave him alone!

The man ignore Rex and continued.

The stranger- how would you like to go with me and ditch these hic losers

Kao- um no thank you

Kao said politely but the man didn't take no for an answer. The man grabbed Kao hand as he about to drag Kao away. Mystery wasn't going to let to this happen. Mystery grabbed Kao away as the man looked at Mystery with a death glare. Mystery scowled at the man, warning the man not to miss with him.

The drunken man pushed Mystery. And Mystery kicked him far as they got to their stop. Mystery and the others left quickly before the man getting on to them. They made it to the hotel and we're relief.

Kao- oh thank the Lord we're safe!

Rex grabbed Kao hands with a worried look.

Rex- Kao are you okay!? Did that drunk man hurt you!?

Kao- N-No I'm fine...my wrist are a little hurt but I'll be fine. Thanks to Mystery..

Rex hugged him tightly as Kao smile's to Mystery. Mystery smile's back as Alfred hold Mystery arm. Bieng glad no one got hurt.

Mystery got their honey moon room for later. As Kao and Rex got their own room. Rex smirks at Mystery and he smirks back. Alfred gave a confusing look and Kao giggled.

For now Mystery also got an ordinary room and when they went in, it looked amazing. Alfred jumped on the king size bed that is cozy. And Mystery lays next to him.

Alfred- wow Mystery, I've never thought I'd be in New York and mostly to someone who is so special to me

Alfred say's as he lays on Mystery chest.

Mystery- me neither, but I'm glad we're here...

~ Mystery Thoughts ~

Today is going to be the day Mystery! Make it good or you'll screw up your self and never find love! AndholycrapifIfailthenImnothing!
(And holy crap if I fail then I'm nothing!

Out of thoughts

Mystery sighed then smiled at Alfred.

Mystery- ready to see our room?

Alfred wagged his tail and nodded quickly. Then grabbs Mystery hand as he went to the elevator.