24

A/N
Ohh geez, I really wanted be done with this book so I can work on the other one,which I am. But when I saw people wanting marriage, I was like ..Screw it. So I did this for the fans and listen carefully do you guy's want smut for their ahem honey moon. Idk man I'm doing this for the fans. If yes put this

Yes- 👍

If no put this

No- 🖕if to innocent to put the middle finger then put this instead 👎

Also, hate me but they'll be cheating, but not really. More like force. Alright so let's begin... sorry for all the talking..

It has been a year now and Mystery was planning something so amazing just for Alfred. Something that'll make his fantasy come alive. Mystery had been saving money to go to Brooklyn Bridge, in New York. Many People been proposed and many people getting married to one of their best time of their lives. Mystery needed this and so did Alfred.

Alfred had been impatient and almost wanting to propose to Mystery instead. Although Alfred wanted Mystery propose to him. He really had no idea that today was going to become special and important. As he got stuff ready, not knowing where they were going, Mystery was at the mall picking a best looking ring he could ever find.

Alfred was kinda disappointed that he also had to pack up for Mystery. Though Mystery said it was important, and Alfred believed it. Which is lucky for Alfred and him. Only Kao and Rex knew Mystery secret since Mystery trust them not to let the cat out of the bag.

Mystery was looking at all the types of ring but it just didn't seem to amaze him. Rex was helping out and Kao was helping Alfred pack up. An employee took notice of this; Mystery and Rex struggling to find a ring. She looked up and down slowly at Mystery as she bit her bottom lip with a blush.

Rex noticed and glared at her, not liking what he saw. The employee didn't notice Rex, since she was distracted by Mystery. Since he was a muscular man and a good looking feline. She sure was interested in Mystery as and idea pop out of her head.

Her fur is light brown, darker eyebrows, bright green eyes including make-up and has a bun. Also is wearing a dress, the bottom was darker and light on top with long sleeves. Her tag said Dail, meaning her name and has earings. Dail tail is long and fluffy and she is a feline. Her waist to her thighs are big, as her chest is more smaller. Which meant she's thick.

Not my oc or anybody's this just came through my head so I drew it as I go

Not my oc or anybody's this just came through my head so I drew it as I go. Surprising it went pretty swell! Anyways this is just an made up character but just for this chapter. That's why it's not an oc, since I'm not keeping her...

Dail walked up to Mystery, moving her hips. Some men would stare and of those girlfriends took notice. Not liking what their own boyfriend were looking at. Other men didn't care because they loved their own girlfriend instead of some chick.

Dail- well hello~

She says smoothly; Mystery looked behind him and saw Dail.

Mystery- oh hey, um...Dail

He glanced at her tag, wanting to know her name not wanting to sound rood.

Mystery- ..I need some help

Rex- um actually, he doesn't

Rex scowled to Dail, giving hatred. Dail glared at him, as Mystery was surprised at this.

Dail- I wasn't asking you damn midget

Rex eye's widened as his feelings got hurt mostly by his insecurities. Mystery didn't like how Dail was treating Rex since he knew was insecure about himself. He put a hand on Rex, telling him to calm down and deal with this.

Mystery- Dail I don't like your attitude over my friend but I do want help. But if you keep treating Rexy Boo like this, than I rather leave

Dail didn't want him to leave and looked straight to his eyes.

Dail- I am very sorry Mr....

Mystery- Burn's, Mr. Burn's

Dail and Mystery shook hands making Dail blush. Mystery didn't notice but Rex did making him glare.

Dail- Mr. Burns let me lead you to one of our best rings. But you're going have to leave your little friend.

Rex- who you calling little!? You hore!

Rex brought attention and everybody stared. Mystery gave an embarrassed look as Dail gave a death glare. She didn't like the demon hedgehog one bit.

Rex- Mystery can't we just leave?

Rex whined, Mystery really wanted to get the ring so he had to try to convince Rex to stay a little longer. Mystery put his hand on Rex shoulder as Rex looks up at him.

Mystery- common Rex just wait a little longer so I can get the ring. They say they sell one of the best rings and I want to get the best.... please

Rex sighed then smiled softly.

Rex- fine but only for you

Mystery- thanks Rexy Boo

Rex nodded and Mystery leaves. Dail leads the way, leading Mystery to a trap. What he didn't know that they were actually going to a storage room. And now Mystery was screwed.

Dail let Mystery in first and then Lock's the door.

Mystery- um Dail, why is it so dark in here

Dail turn on the switch

Mystery- hey this isn't the-

Mystery got inturup with a kiss one the lips.

Mystery- mmpf!

Mystery pushed Dail away but Dail wouldn't let that happen. He try to open the door but was lock. When he was about to unlock it, she grabbed his face and deeply kissed Mystery, and now French kissing. What was worse she was rubbing Mystery crotch with her hand. This made him discussted. Now Mystery understood why Rex was bieng rood. She really was a hore.

Mystery didn't want to hurt a female. So he pushed her and finally unlocked the door quickly. He ran out and picked up Rex as he ran away quick. Not wanting to get rape by a female. He didn't stop running until they to the car. Mystery immediately push Rex in the car and got himself in. He got the keys quickly and started the engine as he drove away.

Rex- What the heck happened!? Why did you just ran!?

Mystery has been tramatized then shakingly sighed.

Mystery- I almost got rape...

To be continue because I need to do more research of how he'll do his propose also did not like calling Dail a hore. Made me feel offense