10

Mature Content

Mystery sat where they always used to sit as kids. The gentle breeze caressed his face as he sighed happily.

"I missed this," Alfred hummed, swinging gently beside him.

"Me too, it feels nice to be back."

A comfortable silence settled over them. They sat together, enjoying the peaceful calmness of their childhood hangout.

"Alfred..." Mystery mumbled quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for keeping that promise."

Alfred smiled, "I told you that I would keep it."

Mystery laughed gently.

After they were done enjoying the park they wandered back to the car.

"I had a great time with you today Mystery," Alfred smiled at the cat.

"Me too, it was nice to see this place again after all these years."

They got home around 8:30 pm. After a relaxing day, they went up to Alfred's room, just sitting on the bed.

Mystery noticed something peeking out from underneath Alfred's pillow. Curious, he moved the pillow aside to find the tie that he had recently lost. Alfred's eyes widened, his cheeks darkening with a blush as the doctor looked at him in confusion.

"It's not what it looks like! I was going to give it back!" He hurriedly tried to explain.

Mystery smirked, "It's been a month since I lost it~"

"Y-yeah, I know... I just forgot to give it back to you..."

"Sssuurre~"

Alfred flushed even more, "I-I..."

He didn't know how to reply.

Mystery reached over to put a hand over Alfred's mouth, stopping him from talking anymore. "It's fine Alfred~"

The dog was embarrassed at being caught, but they still fell asleep shortly after, cuddling in each other's arms.

Alfred woke up around midnight. Mystery was sleeping peacefully beside him. He looked so adorable that Alfred wanted to surprise him.

Slowly, he took the doctor's clothes off, including his boxers. He then removed his clothes, leaning forward to lick the tip of Mystery's member.

The man gave a quiet moan in his sleep, stirring ever so slightly.

"Gah~"

Alfred slowly took Mystery's length into his mouth, trying not to wake him up just yet.

"Ahh!~" He moaned again, still somehow asleep.

Alfred smirked and climbed on top of the other man, gently sinking himself down onto Mystery's cock. He moaned in pain, not used to the feeling; It was his first time doing this, after all. He adjusted himself carefully in an effort to ease the discomfort. After the pain started to subside, he began to move up and down in a steady rhythm. Mystery was groaning at how tight Alfred felt.

"Ah~ Mystery~ you're so... b-big..."

Alfred started bouncing a bit faster and deeper, the doctor huffing and moaning underneath him.

Finally, Mystery woke up, his eyes adjusting to the sight of Alfred riding him.

"Alfred!?"

The man smiled, "S-Surprise~" he choked out between moans.