22

Alfred was at the restroom, crying as his tears got in the sink. His heart shattered in a million pieces of what he just saw. Alfred knew if Mystery was back to his good old self then the feline wouldn't cheat on him. With Kao was another story. Kao knew the Shibu loved Mystery but he did it anyways.

Alfred clenched his teeth as anger grew. He was really angery at Kao what he had done. Kao knew he could of left, Mystery even gave him the chance to leave once he let's go. But Kao didn't want to stop it by pleading Mystery. Alfred wanted to hurt Kao badly, by punching him or making him have a bloody nose and many bruises.

The mutt shut his eyes tightly and more tears came out. Until the door swung open. Alfred cleaned his tears quickly before turning who it was. Alfred eye's widened in surprise. It was Kao with a poker face, not knowing what to do.

Alfred gave a anger face then pinned Kao to the wall. Causing the Ram to gasp in pain. Alfred holded Kao wrists tighter make the ram wrists turn red.

Kao- Al-Alfred what are you doing!?

Alfred- don't Alfred me, you backstabber!

Kao- what are you talking about!?

Kao asked as he gave a sorrow look. Alfred gave Kao a death glare, making Kao shake.

Alfred- your such a dipshit

Alfred let's go of Kao then kicked the ram on the stomach, hard. Leaving Kao to yelp in pain. Alfred harshly kicked Kao stomach a few times as Kao coughed out blood. Tears steamed down the poor ram and Alfred not realising what he has been doing. Kao begged Alfred to stop.

Alfred didn't stop, after that he kicked Kao on the eye twice. Causing Kao to have a purple eye. This wasn't enough for Alfred, he grabbed Kao turtle neck. Making the ram look at the mutt. Alfred gave a discussed look, just by looking at Kao.

Alfred- this is for taking Mystery away from me!

He punched Kao nose for a few times as blood streamed down. Then dropped the hurted ram. Kao now had blood out of his mouth, a purple eye, and having a bloody nose. Kao had so much pain that he couldn't stand anymore. He just coughed more blood out.

Alfred stared with a glare, not giving a crap. Once Kao stop coughing blood he looked up at Alfred. Then slowly looks back down. He didn't want this, he wished everything was back to normal. When Mystery and Alfred loved each other and seeing Rex again.

Kao felt like this was all his fault.

Kao- I'm....sorr-sorry

Alfred- do you think apologizing all the time would work?

Kao looks up at Alfred

Kao- no.. I don't think that, and I don't expect you to forgive me that quick...*coughing* but I want you to know that was.... stupid of me

Alfred stopped glaring and now gave a blank face.

Kao- I never meant to..I-I just don't know what came over me...and I don't blame you...it was my fault

Alfred- Kao..I

Kao stood up weakly, tears still steaming down in pain. And walked out the door. Before he did, he looked back at Alfred.

Kao- don't worry Al...I forgive you...

With that, Kao left weakly without another word. Alfred finally realised, what he had done, to his trusted friend. Alfred felt like he just lost someone. Like loosing his parents. Alfred sat on the floor, seeing his hands.

Filled with blood then looked at the floor also filled with blood. He felt really bad, now feeling regret. Alfred didn't know how could he let this happen. After a couple of minutes, Alfred decided to clean his hands first then the blood stained on the sement.

***

It's been three weeks now, Alfred and Kao haven't spoken ever since. Mystery and Rex were just getting along thery well that Mystery started to have more feelings for Rex. Mystery still abused the mutt. As Alfred life started to tear up more worse. It was Saturday and Mystery finally had the courage to ask Rex on a date.

Kao wanted Rex back and on that same day he's going to try to earn Rex love again. Alfred wanted Mystery back so he's going to try help Mystery get his memory back. Lots of things were gonna happen on that same day. Alfred got dressed on and brushed his hair. He looked at his phone for a moment then grabbed it.

He wanted to apologise to Kao but hesitated. Alfred put the phone down instead. Not ready to deal with Kao yet. Alfred left to his car and drove of to Rex and Mystery. Kao put his usual clothing and looked at a picture of Alfred and him. He looked away quickly and left to visit Rex.

Mystery and Rex were ready for their date. Mystery knocked on Rex door and came in.

Mystery- hello~

Rex turned around and smiles.

Rex- hey Mystery!

Mystery- you ready?

Rex- well duh!

Rex grabbed Mystery hand and left to Rex car. As Mystery drove away. Alfred saw them leaving and so did Kao. They felt like they were too late. Kao noticed Alfred and the Shibu noticed Kao.

Kao- Alfred!?

Alfred- Kao!?

Alfred opened his door and came out, to see Kao.

Kao-what are you doing here?

Alfred- I was going to see Mystery...you?

Kao- well the same thing...but only to see Rex..

Alfred and Kao looked at each other for a while. Alfred hugged Kao, leaving Kao surprise. Kao slowly hugged back.

Alfred- Kao I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you! Please don't leave me alone again...

Kao- I missed you too Al...

***

Alfred explains why he wanted to see Mystery. Kao also explains why he wanted to see Rex. They decided to help each other. Alfred and Kao followed Mystery and Rex by car. They stopped at a restaurant. Mystery and Rex were holding hands and went inside.

Kao and Alfred started to get nervous. They went inside, as the employee lead them to a seat. Lucky for them, they were close to the feline and the hedgehog. Alfred frowned seeing Mystery flirt with Rex. Rex was blushing and Kao a pissed of look.

Rex needed to go bathroom and left Mystery alone. This was Alfred and Kao chance.

Kao- wish me luck

Alfred nodded as Kao followed Rex. Alfred went up to Mystery, getting anxious. Mystery noticed and looks up.

Mystery- Freddy?

Rex finished his business and once he finished cleaning his hands he noticed Kao by the mirror.

Rex- Kao?