21

Mature Content

Kao explains everything, why Rex bumped to Mystery. He apologized, feeling regret what he said to Rex. Kao wishes none of this would happen. Alfred was surprise and sad at the same time. Not knowing how to feel, either way, he forgave Kao.

Kao was relieved, but he still felt shame what he done. Alfred noticed and felt bad. He hugged the ram, making Kao surprise. He teared up slowy and hugged Alfred tightly. Soon Kao felt better and let's go. Alfred let's go back.

They went to work for their late shift. Mystery was just playing with Mago, that he brought to work. A knock came and Mystery looked up. Mystery put Mago under his desk before answering.

Mystery- Come in

Mystery answers, it is Kao.

Mystery- hi Cow friend! What can Mystery do for you?

The feline says, waiting for an answer from the ram.

Kao- well I wanted to..apologize

Kao said, looking down. Mystery was just confused what the ram meant.

Mystery- Apologize? Apologize for what?

Kao- for making you lose half of your memory. This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't yelled at Rex..

Mystery got a little surprise at what Kao just said.

Mystery- wait, so your saying you made me lose half of my memory which caused Me and Alfred bieng together?... I don't know, you guy's keep telling me Alfred and me are dating..

Mystery asks in a curious tone. Kao crossed his arms and looks down.

Kao- yes..

He says quitely, waiting what Mystery would do.

Mystery- hee hoo, it's alright friend cow

Kao eye's widened and uncrossed his arms as he looks back up.

Kao- Wha-What!? Are you serious!?

The ram yelled in shock.

Mystery- Friend cow, I am serious

He said, not feeling bad one bit.

Kao- B-But you guy's loved each other!

Kao shouted not caring if anyone heard. Mystery shrugged.

Mystery- sorry Kao, I just don't see him how you guy's describe him how I use to see him

Kao clenched his fist ready to yell louder.

Kao-  I can't stand Alfred bieng depressed anymore, it hurts a lot to see him like this!! He stopped drinking and smoking when YOU loved him! But now he's doing it all over again, because of YOU!!!

He yelled, full with anger and gloom he had in him.

Mystery- Woah, I didn't know Freddy cared that much

He says sarcastically

Kao- Mystery please! Alfred needs you, and you need him! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!

Kao pleaded so much and Mystery smirked seeing the Ram like this. Pleading him as the cat started to get horny.

Mystery- You know? you look so cute begging like that~

Mystery said lustfully, making Kao blush massively.

Kao- what!?! Oh pickle nits..

He said all scared as Mystery standed, walking up to Kao. Kao backed away, until he hit the wall. Mystery surrounded Kao, with no escape. Kao was just blushing, he didn't want this at all. Since Kao was still a virgin.