26

Mystery and Alfred went inside and are so amazed by how it looked like, that they dropped Their suit cases. The living room was more bigger than theirs and the couch was well rounded with pillows on top. There is a good looking TV and has a table in front of the couch and one beside it. The side table had a lamp which was perfect to read. There was a amazing view and at the corner was a table with two chairs. It was perfect for them to talk, near a perfect view. Right beside the TV was a door that led to a room.

Once Mystery and Alfred went in their room they saw a queen bed with a bunch of pillows and had neat blankets

Once Mystery and Alfred went in their room they saw a queen bed with a bunch of pillows and had neat blankets. Beside it had a table with a pot that had purple flowers. Up front was a chair and had something to put your feet on. Near it, also had a view with curtains including a good view to wake up. Close to the entrance has a mirror. They were so amazed and it really was going to be the best day for them.

They walked to the bathroom and the kitchen and it just look liked a perfect place that every rich person have

They walked to the bathroom and the kitchen and it just look liked a perfect place that every rich person have. They admitted that this was a five star hotel. Mystery ran to the room and jumped on the bed on his stomach. Alfred followed and saw what had happened, he laughed and layed next to him with his back as Mystery turns to his back.

Alfred- Mystery...

Mystery-hm?

Alfred- this is the greatest day of my life with you in it

Mystery- so far

Alfred giggled and hit Mystery shoulder as a playful way. Mystery chuckled then pat Alfred hair. They snuggled, enjoying the moment before getting out the hotel to go places. Sneakly Rex took a picture of them as Kao giggled quitely.

***

Mystery and Alfred went to new restaurants, malls, and the park. Now the only thing is Mystery has to buy a ring to propose. Since Dail didn't lead him to the rings. Instead she seduced him, but fail.

Alfred was at a spa for relaxation after many months of working, making him sore; Mystery and Rex finally found the right ring, which took an hour. It was a ring diamond 585 that is white gold. It cost 24,020.00 dollars