17

Alfred suddenly teared up, dropping the bag that he bought for Mystery and ran up to him then hugged him tightly. He missed Mystery hugs since he felt so cold without him. Alfred, didn't want to let go this time; Not what just actually happened yesterday with all the drinking. Mystery hugged back gently, feeling the warmth around Alfred. He had to admit he really missed Alfred.

Alfred cried on Mystery chest, he missed him so much. Alfred didn't know what he could've done if Mystery wasn't around him anymore. Mystery just gently started crying.

He forgot all about the whisky for a moment, he was just so happy to see Alfred once again.

Alfred- I missed you so f*cken much!

Mystery- language Alfred but..I missed you too

Alfred and Mystery didn't stop the hug anytime soon. The only thing that have made them stop when Mystery noticed a bag that Alfred had with him.

Mystery- hey Alfred, don't mean to ruined the moment, but what's in the bag?

Alfred and Mystery both looked at the bag.

Alfred- I almost forgot to give it to you!

They let go off each other and walked to the bag what Alfred gave him. Alfred handed the gift to Mystery then Mystery saw what's inside.

Alfred- do you like it?

Mystery eyes sparkled when he saw candy.

Mystery- Like it? I love it!

Mystery hugged Alfred then kissed his forehead. As Alfred tail started to wag.

Alfred- I'm glad you love it

***

It was 6:48pm, Mystery and Alfred picked up the car and Mystery drove.

Alfred- Be careful Mystery! I don't want to see you get hurt anymore...

Mystery- don't worry Freddy, I won't let that happen again

Mystery kept driving and Alfred looked out the window frame. They were up at a mountain and the view looked amazing, seeing the city that became more smaller.

Alfred- Jeremy where are we heading?

Mystery- It's a surprise~

Alfred- common, you know I don't like surprises

Mystery- But Freddy~ It's our last day before we go back to work and I want our last day to be perfect!

Alfred blushed then sighed, thinking Mystery will give him a better gift then his own.

Alfred- F-Fine

Mystery- That's the spirit!

Mystery sayed cheerfully while Alfred smiles with a blush; Mystery kept driving while Alfred felt himself getting sleepier. Until he felt a bump, he realized they made it up the mountain.

There's was nobody there exept for them. Mystery and Alfred got out of the car as Mystery put his hands on Alfred eyes, not letting him see.

Alfred- Please don't make me trip

Alfred sayed in a nervous tone

Mystery- don't worry my love~ I won't let that happen~

Mystery stopped Alfred steps and opened Alfred's eyes.

Mystery- Ta-Da!

Alfred was amazed by the view. It was the sun down and Alfred finnaly got the chance to see it. Mystery and Alfred sat down seeing the sun go down.