20.

Kirstie's PoV

I just saw Rachel and Brad's Instagram story. She went home to days ago. And seeing her like that is all I can think about. Seeing them so happy in that picture of her and Brad on his story makes me sad because she is keeping something so big away from him.

I need to tell him I have to. It should I talk to Rachel. I don't want to loose my best friend.

I head to the studio where the boys are today. I wish James was here to. And then  seeing him cry on I'm a celebrity breaks my heart too.

I knock on the door to the room there in.

The door opens and Connor appears.

"Hey K how are you" Connor says opening the door wider and giving me a hug.

"I'm okay you ?" I ask Connor

"Okay was horrible seeing Jems like that last night I wish we could all just give him a hug" Connor says with a sad smile and I nod.

"Is Brad here" I ask Connor and he nods

"BRAD KIRSTIE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU" Connor shouts

"No need to shout Connor I'm right here" Brad says laughing

"Hey Kirstie" Brad says with a smile brining me into a hug. How am I supposed to tell him.

"I need to speak to you about something." I say

"Okay we can go into this room nobody is in there and nobody will be able to hear what you want to say" Brad says with a smile walking into the room and I follow behind him.

I close the door behind me and Brad sits down and I sit down to.

"So what you want to talk about" Brad asks

"Okay Brad I don't know how to tell you this. But promise don't freak out. Don't shout and don't I don't know" I say not knowing what words to you

"Kirstie your scaring me what's wrong" Brad says with a sad smile looking at me.

"When Rachel was staying at mine. I was sleeping and she must have gone upstairs to get changed. I woke up put all the lights off and cleared everything away. I went upstairs and someone was in he bathroom and the door was slightly open i walked past it and I saw Rachel getting changed." I say stopping as tears falling down my eyes.

"Kirstie it's okay that you saw her getting ready don't worry about it" Brad says brining me into a hug.

"But Brad it's not just that" I say tears still falling from my eyes.

"Rachel was standing there her back was all bones sticking out. I have never seen someone so skinny. That night we watch to the bone and it was like her. She was so skinny Brad. Bones sticking out of her back. Her waist was tiny. Her legs are so skinny. Brad I think Rachel is anorexic" I say tears still falling down from my eyes

"Kirstie she can't be she would have told us. She doesn't look" Brad says confused with a sad smile .

"Brad she wears baggy clothes to cover how skinny she is" I say looking at him as his eyes become watery.

"She has been doing loads of exercise like running early in the morning. She had these cuts on her knuckles m. She sometimes gets tired when holding Lexi." Brad says tears falling from his eyes as he comes to realisation.

" Brad what do we do" I say

"How did we not realise" Brad asks

" I don't know but we need to do something I don't want to loose my best friend" I say tears falling from both our eyes. Brad brings me into a hug and we just sit in silence. Thinking of what to do next. And thinking we just don't want to loose our best friend and Brad's wife.

A/n- hope this was okay