67.

ANNE MARIE'S POINT OF VIEW
(Trigger warning)

Me and Derek have arrived at Rachel and Brads we used the spare key we have to open the door.

"Rachel darling" I shout through the house my heart starts racing. We both quickly walk up stairs.
We walk into Rachel and Brad's room. Noah turn to face us and lexi has a smile on her face when they see us.

"Granny,, grandpa what are you doing here" Noah says all excited being me and Derek into a hug.

" where is you mummy sweetie" I ask Noah

"She is in the bathroom she has been in there a while" Noah says and I give him a smile

"Is something wrong with mummy" Noah asks

"No she is fine don't you worry" I say kissing his head and I go over to lexi and giver her a kiss.

"Stay here" I whisper to Derek and he nods.

I walk through the house to the bathroom. I knock on the door.

"Rachel sweetie it's me" I say through the door. I try to open it buts it's lock.

I hear the door click unlock. I open the door and what I am seeing in front of me tears form in my eyes and my stomach drops. Rachel is sat there covered in her blood and the the towel becoming red. Blood shot eyes. My heart breaks knowing that she has lost the baby seeing all the blood. And my heart breaks that when they are happy it's all come crashing down on them. Also that Brad isn't here.

" Anne" Rachel cry's putting her hand on her tummy.

"It won't stop" she says as a test falls from my eyes.

I knelt down beside her taking her shaking hand in mine.

"Rachel darling we are going to get you cleaned up and get you to the hospital okay" I say to her

"I'm sorry" she whispers

"Don't apologise never apologise" I say bribing her into a hug.

"It's going to be okay" I whisper swaying her from side to side.