44.

My darling Charlie and Rachel. It's mum and dad here.

I look at the first line and the tears just run straight down from my eyes. It's mums beautiful handwriting.

We hope your both okay. Sitting there reading this together.

"Charlie's with you now in heaven" I whisper crying silently to myself.

If you are reading this it means me and your dad are in heaven and are no longer with our two beautiful children.

"I miss you so much" I whisper

Me and your dad never told you both this. And I know we should have. But if you are reading this it means we never got the chance to tell you both. We are so sorry.

"Please never be sorry mum and dad. Never be sorry for anything" I Whisper while reading the letter. Tears streaming down my face.

Me and your dad started dating when we were very young. And I fell pregnant extremely young. At 17. My mum hated the idea and wanted me to have an abortion which I just could not do. Me and your dad stayed together and wanted to look after the baby we wanted to get married and have children together. But my mum did not agree she was always very strict and never liked your father. She let me keep the baby and I gave birth to our first beautiful baby boy at home. But My mum took our beautiful boy away from us. She took him away. We held him but she just took him from our arms. Put him into foster care and no way me and your father could contact him or get him back. That's why we never spoke to her we just couldn't. We named him James but he probably has a new name now. After that happened me and you father moved into Together. We got married and then had Charlie and you. Many years later. We just want you to know that you have an older brother and if you ever find him. Tell him we are sorry. And that mum and dad always loved him a day never goes by where we don't think about him.

And we will forever love you both. Our beautiful son Charlie and our beautiful daughter Rachel. You will forever be our world.

Lots of love mum and dad Xxx

Tears fall from my eyes. Why would she take there baby away. How could she do that to her own daughter.

"I found him mum and dad." I whisper bringing the letter close to me. I will tell him you love him.