24.

Rachel's PoV

I am sat at the kitchen table my heart racing and my tummy in a knot.

"Here Rach" Brad says putting the plate of pasta in front of me. And give me a kiss on the cheek. I smile at him.

"Thank you" I say as Brad sits down in front of me with his plate as he starts eating his food.

Brad takes my hand from the across the table.

"I promise your going to be okay" Brad says with a smile I nod my head.

I slowly pick up the fork. And I put it into the bowl of pasta. Tears forming in my eyes. With a bit of pasta on my fork I bring it slowly to my mouth trying to put it into my mouth. But my body physically stops me.

"Brad I don't know if I can do it" I say tears falling from my eyes.

"Listen your okay I promised. This was always going to be the most difficult part. But you will be okay I promise" Brad says standing up and moving to sit beside me taking my other hand in his. I look at Brad and he has a sad smile on his face. It breaks my heart knowing I'm making him worry and I have made him sad.

I pick up the fork with the pasta on it and put it into my mouth and quickly chew it down. I swallow. And take another mouth full.

But as I swallow this mouth full I feel the food coming back up. I put the form down and run to the bathroom and the food comes back up.

Tears falling from my eyes

"Why can't I keep it down Brad" I cry as I sit beside the toilet and Brad's sits next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"You will get better. Don't worry" Brad says kissing my cheek.

"I love you." Brad says bringing my head to his chest and I cry into him.

"I'm sorry" I whisper

"I'm so sorry"