74.

Rachel's Point of view

It's Laura and Joe's first dance and Brad is singing the song.

"Rach I'm so nervous" Brad whispers into my ear

"Don't be you will do amazing" I say with a small smile kissing him.

"You know I love you don't you" Brad says taking my hands in his.

"Of course I do" I bring him into a hug.

"Brad" joe shouts it's time.

Brad hugs me and walks over to the piano and sits down. Joe and Laura in the middle of the floor in each other's arms. I smile it reminds me so much of me and Brads special day.

" I want to say a ginormous thank you to joe and Laura for letting us be apart of your special day.its been absolutely beautiful" Brad says through the mic and everyone claps.

"I love you Brad" Laura shouts

" your two of the most beautiful people I know and it's been beautiful seeing you both get wedded around of applause to them" Brad says into the mic smiling and we all clap.

" so I thought for a very beautiful couple they deserve a very beautiful song so I hope you like it" Brad says with a cheeky smile.

"I TALK A LOT" Brad start singing but stops puts his hand up

"Only joking" and the whole place starts laughing.

"Brad" Laura says laughing with her arms around Joe.

And Brad starts playing the piano. And starts singing

"I can feel you breathing
With your hair on my skin
As we lie here within
The night
I'll pull the sheets
When it's cold on your feet
Cuz you'll fall back to sleep
Every time
Grow old with me
Let us share what we see
And oh the best it could be
Just you and I"

I smile looking at Joe and Laura and tears form in my eyes. And I can feel all the emotion in Brads voice and tears forming in his eyes.

"Are you both okay" Kirstie whispers putting her arms around me. Knowing what I am thinking.

"We will be" I say brining her into a hug. And we sway from side to side. As I listen to this beautiful voice. And watch Laura and Joe and see how happy they are together.