43.

Rachel's PoV

Christmas is over. New year is over. We are moving house. We are pretty much packed. Brad has taken the kids out today. I haven't had any time at all to look through my mums stuff to see if this James Franco is me and Charlie's brother. I need to find this out for Charlie too even though he isn't here anymore. I know for a fact he is watching down on all of us and keeping us safe.

I walk upstairs. And I see the box labelled "mum and dads" I haven't looked in this at all since they passed away years ago. It's to difficult it just makes me miss them to much. I haven't said to brad I am looking through it today otherwise he would not have taken the kids out and I don't want  them to see me upset.

I pick up the heavy boxes and slowly walk down the stairs into the living room. I put it on the sofa and I sit on the sofa next to the box. Olly comes in and jumps up beside me cuddling up to my side.

I turn to the box and I open it slowly. I take the first thing from the top of the box and it's a photo of my mum and dad at there wedding. They look so in love.

"That's my mummy and daddy Olly" I whisper petting Olly showing him the photo.

I go deeper and deeper into the box photos of mum and dad in high school, badges, certificates everything you can think of and a lot of tears fell from my eye.

I look in the box and there is one last thing.

To Rachel and Charlie. That's mums writing.

I look at the envelop at the bottom of the box addressed to me and Charlie. I reach for the envelope and hold it in my hands.

"Please be the answers we are looking for" I whisper with my eyes closed. The envelope in my hands.