34.

Rachel's PoV

I arrive at me and Charlie's place for the 365th time. One year. One whole year. But Today feels different. Charlie walks out and he looks different he looks older. But he still looks like my brother. He looks happy with that amazing beautiful smile. He looks so happy.

"Rachel" Charlie says and I look at him his eyes becoming watery.

"Yeah" I say taking a few steps closer to him taking his hand in mine.

"I think I need to go. I'm ready" Charlie says a tear falling from his eye.

"I'm ready to go to heaven" Charlie says  squeezing my hand as a tear falls from my eye. The thing is I am not sad.

"Charlie You know I will always miss you right" I say

"I know squirt. I will miss you more" Charlie says brining me into my hug. I hug him so tight. Like it's the last time I will hug him.

"Rachel you will be okay right ?" Charlie says looking at me.

"Charlie of course I will. Seeing you this happy. Seeing that you are ready makes me so happy. Of course I will miss seeing you everyday but I know that you will be up in heaven looking after me Brad the kids everyone" i say tears falling from both our eyes.

"I love you so much lil sis. You really are the best sister" Charlie says bringing me into another hug and he hugs me so tight this time.

"I love you to" I whisper

Charlie smiles at me and walks towards the tree

"See you soon I love you" Charlie whispers

"We will be together again soon. I love you" I whisper and he smiles whipping his tear. I run up to him and give him one last time. And he walks away.

"See you soon Charlie" I whisper looking up at the sky. Tears in my eyes but a smile on my face. He's at peace now. ❤️