95.

Rachel's point of view

"HELLO HELLO HELLO" me and Brad both look at each other as we hear shouting coming through the bus.

"Do we tell them" Brad asks me

"Do you want to?" I ask Brad looking up and him and he nods with a smile.

"Let's go" I say grabbing his hand and we go see the rest at the back of the tour bus.

"How's the love birds" Tristan says taking lemonade and putting it in a cup for all of us then he grabs gin. Putting it in all ours glasses. He is about to pour it in mine. Brad smiles at me

"I'm ok with lemonade thanks" I say moving the gin bottle back to Tristan.
Tristan looks at me confused as does the rest.

"Rachel Simpson you love a bit of gin what's happened to you" Connor says laughing

"I can't have gin for a while" i Say with a smile and Brad squeezes with my hand.

"Why" Jess asks all confused

" Rachel what are you even talking about" James says jumping onto the sofa next to Kirstie who looks just as confused.

"I'm so confused right now" Gabriel says me and both laugh and smile at each other.

"O my god your pregnant" Tristan says pointing at us as he comes to realisation. Everyone looks at us with wide eyes. 

" I'm pregnant" I say

"O my gosh" Kirstie jumps up tears in her eyes bringing me into a hug then Brad.

"Congratulations" she says brining me into another hug.

"when did you find out?" Jess says brining me into a hug

"Like two hours ago" Brad says with the biggest smile

"I'm going to be a fricken uncle again" Tristan says brining Brad into a hug and then me.

"Congratulations I'm so happy for you both" James says brining me and Brad both into a hug at the same time.

"Bella is going to be so proud of you both" Connor says and I give him a smile tears in my eyes and bring him intro a hug.

"Thank you" I whisper

"TO BRAD AND RACHEL" Joe says raising his glass with gin and lemonade in the air.

"TO BRAD AND RACHEL" everyone in the bus shouts and cheers our glasses together and take a sip of our drink. Brad wraps his arm around me and gives me a side hug and kisses my cheek. I just smile at him

I can't wait to tell Anne Marie Derek, Nat and the kids.

A/N- sorry this was a bit rubbish