23.

Rachel's PoV

I press play on my music and I drop the towel and step into the shower. I wash my body And my hair. My back turned to the door. I see the door open.

"Brad what the hell ? I'm in the shower" I shout over the sound of my music and the water I quickly grab my towel to cover my body. My heart drops. What if he seen my body. And then he will know what I had been doing.

"Rach I'm so sorry" he shout back Turning around quickly. Normally I don't care if he saw me but this past months I do mind. I can't let him see me like this.

He turns around again. Looking me with a sad face.

"Kirstie was right" Brad whispers looking at me.

"What do you mean Kirstie was right" I ask wrapping the towel tightly around my body so it would not drop and I step out of the shower.

" she seen you getting ready. She came to the studio today to tell me before I went out with the boys. Rach Why would you do this to yourself" Brad says with a sad smiling looking at me.

"Brad I don't know why" I say tears falling from my eyes. Brad walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"listen your going to be okay" Brad says swaying us from side to side.

"Brad I can't stop. Anytime I have a bit of food in me I think of the fat running through my body and I have to get rid of it" i cry into his shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner" Brad asks

"I was scared" I say and Brad tightens the hug.

"I'm going to look after you and I'm going to help you get better" Brad says kissing me.

"I'm sorry I never told you or anyone" I whisper

"Don't apologise your going to be okay Brad says a tear falling from his eye. I wipe it with my finger.

"How did I not notice" Brad whispers

"Because I wore baggy clothes I'm sorry I lied" I reply bringing Brad into another hug.

"It's okay your going to be okay" Brad says kissing my head. Holding my small fragile body close to him.