72.

Joe's point of view

We are all home from tour. We all heard about the news and it breaks my heart what Brad and Rachel are going through. We are all so upset by it.Today is me and Laura's wedding day. I am on my way to Rachel's to speak to her. Brad and Noah are with the boys getting there suits on.

I knock on the door. And Rachel comes to the door and smiles when she sees me. And brings me into a hug.

"its The big day are you excited" Rachel says with a smile

I look at her. Her eyes red puffy, like she hasn't slept. Her tummy still swollen. It breaks my heart seeing her like this. And Brad looks just as bad like he hasn't slept in weeks.

"Of course" I say with a smile.

We walk into the house

"Rachel are you sure you want to come today" I ask her

"Yeah of course joe I'm no going to miss you big day and I am totally fine don't worry" she says smiling putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Rachel I know your not okay" I say to her looking at her as tears form in her eyes.

"I'm trying to be" she says taking a breath.

"It's okay not be okay" I say to her bringing her into a hug.

"It's just so hard" she says tears fall from her eyes.

"I know. Rach Brad feels it to try talking to him more about how you feel." I say to her and she nods whipping her tears away.

" don't come today if you can't face it" I say to her again.

"Joe I will be fine but thank you. Joe you should not be here worrying about me you should be getting ready for your big day" Rachel says standing up

"I care about you your like my sister that's why I'm here" I say brining her into another hug.

"See you later" she says pushing me out of the door as we both laugh.

"Go get ready" she shouts and closes the door.

Today is going to be the best day of my life. Hopefully this will give everyone a bit of happiness after the past few weeks.

A/N- sorry this was rubbish