46.

Rachel's PoV

"Mummy we are home" Noah shouts running into the house straight into my arms for a hug.

"Wow I have missed you baby boy. Did you have a good time with Dad" I say kissing his head lifting him up putting him on my hip.

"The best but I'm hungry " Noah says

"Okay you got get your cutlery and I will make you a sandwich" I say putting him down

"Yaya thank you mummy" Noah says hugging my leg. I put my hand on his head. And then he runs into the kitchen.

Brad comes from downstairs

"Lexi is upstairs sound asleep" Brad says bringing me into a hug. Brad looks behind me seeing mum and dads stuff everywhere he gives me a confused look.

"Brad I have a brother" I whisper I look at Brads face and a smile appears on it.

"did you find something in your mum and dads box" Brad asks brining me into another hug.

"I did" I nod tears forming in my eyes.

I grab the letter and I put it into Brad's hand. He looks at the letter and reads every word. He brings me into a hug and kiss me.

"You have a brother" brad whispers tears in his eyes after reading the letter.

"I just wish Charlie was here" I whisper back

"I know you do" brad says whipping the tear that fell from my eye.

"We will find your brother I promise" brad whispers brining me into another hug.

"Thank you" I say into his shoulder

"Mummy can I have my sandwich now" Noah shouts from the kitchen making me and brad burst out into laughter.

"Of course you can hunny" I laugh putting the letter back in mum and dads box and I close it over.

We will find you big bro.

James point of view

We will find you both. I promise.

A/n- not sure if I liked this chapter but hope it was okay.