70.

RACHEL'S POINT OF VIEW (Trigger warning)
That was the worst 3 hours possible.
Brad is on the plain now and should be landing soon And then he will be on his way to the hospital.

" do you know if our baby was a boy or a girl" I ask the doctor

"Your baby is a girl" the doctor says with a sad smile.

"Can I see her" I say to the doctor.

"Rachel darling are you sure" Anne Marie says taking my hand in hers and I nod my head. Whipping a tear falling from my eyes.

"I have to say goodbye" I whisper looking at her and she nods.

"Right I will go let the midwives know" the doctor says and I nod.

15 minutes later

"Rachel I will leave you darling to say goodbye" Anne Marie says as the doctor walks in with a baby cot.

"Ok" I say as she brings me into a hug

"I love you" Anne Marie says

"I love you too" i whispers tears fall from my eyes. Anne Marie and the doctor both leave the room.

I step of the bed and I move closer to the cot. I see her she is so small wrapped in a blanket. I pick the blanket up and I bring her closer to me.

"My beautiful girl" I cry holding her tiny body in the blanket. Looking down at her.

" you have your dads nose" I smile

" this world is so cruel and hard and you will never be hurt or sad or have your tiny heart broken" I say putting my finger on her heart. Taking a breath as the tears fall from my eyes.

" you know every single second every beat that tiny heart took you were loved so very much by your big sister lexi, your big brother Noah the dog Olly, you daddy, your mummy your granny your grandpa, your aunties and uncles. Everyone loves your so much and that will never change ever your in our hearts now forever"

" I hope you know that" I look down at the necklace Brad bought me a while ago it's a heart and a photo of all the family. Me Brad and the kids. I take it off my neck and I put it around our beautiful girls  small neck

"You have this meaning we are always with you " I cry closing my eyes for a second.

I wrap the blanket around her body

"I love you daddy will be here soon to see you" I cry looking down at him.

" sleep tight my beautiful little girl " I cry bringing her closer to me as lean forward and I kiss her small head and I cradle her up and down.

A/n- 😭