50.

Rachel's PoV

" so can we talk later then you can tell me what you want" me and Kirstie shout singing to our boys performing on the big stage in Manchester.

"In the hotel lobby you tell me that you want me I wish i didn't look like HELL" I shout my favourite line.

Watching brad on stage makes me so happy he looks over and smiles and I give him a wave smiling showing him how proud I am of him.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom" I whisper into Kirstie's ear.

"Want me to come with you" Kirstie asks I shake my head no.

"I will be okay I will be back soon" I say to her and she nods smiling.

I walk through the crowd going to the back of the event through the exit doors. I go straight to the bathroom. I do my business wash my hands and spare perfume on myself which is in my bag.

I put my bag on my shoulder and I walk towards the entrance doors again.

"Rachel" my feet stop that sounded like Charlie. I turn around and I'm faced to face with an older version of Charlie. Is this that James guy. I question my self. Rachel wait of course it is.

"James" I say and he nods.

I walk a wee bit closer to him.

"Hi" James says

"Hi"'I say more of a question. He sounds so like Charlie he looks like us. He has our eyes. Our smile.

"Are you my sister" James asks

I nod

"Your my big brother" I whisper

"Wait come on let's go somewhere more private" I say to him and we head backstage.

"Wait we can't be back here can we" James asks all confused

"It's okay  I have a backstage pass" I laugh showing him it.

"Joe is it okay if we go in he back room" I ask and he nods

"Of course rachel" joe says I thank him and we head to the room.

I go into my bag and I take out mums letter I keep it in there just in case.

James looks at the letter over and over tears in his eyes.

"They didn't abandon me" he whispers

"They would never abandon you they loved you so much. Im sorry we never knew sooner or I would have found you" I say looking at James tears falling from his eyes.

"It's not your fault so our parents aren't living." James asks I shake my head no.

"They died in a car crash" I say looking at my hands.

"I can't believe your my little sister" James says

"I can't believe it either" I say smiling at him.

"I can't wait to meet Charlie too" James says all excited. He doesn't know.

I give him a sad smile.

"What's wrong" James asks

"Charlie and me were In a car accident a year ago he never made it" i say tears falling from my eyes. My hearts beating so quickly.

"I'm so sorry" James says tears falling from his eyes it must be so hard for him knowing that it's only me left.

"I will tell you about him and mum and dad some other time" I say whipping my tears and giving him a small smile.

"I would love that" James says

"so your married to the lead singer in this band and you have two kids" James asks

"You really did stalk me" I say and we both start laughing

"Rachel" James asks I nod

"Yeah" I reply

"Can I hug you" James asks I nod brining him straight into a hug. The tightest hug ever.

I love you already James. It's like we have known each other for years.