61.

RACHEL'S POV

Me and Brad have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now. I have been doing quite a lot of pregnancy tests but they have all come back negative. What if I can't have anymore children.

Me and Brad have been talking and we both really want another baby. So all our kids are sort of the same age range.

I hear the door slam. The kids are asleep. As it's late.

"Hey" I shout whisper through the house.

"hiya" Brad says walking through the door putting his guitar down and coming over to me bringing me into a hug and kissing me softly.

"How was the studio" I ask Brad as he sits down next to me.

"Great we wrote a new song" Brad says getting all excited I smile at him.

"Can't wait to hear it" I smile.

Brad stands up and gets something out of his guitar case and puts it behind his back before I can see.

"What you got behind your back?" I question Brad as he gives me a massive smile walking over to me.

Brad takes his arms from behind his back and he is hold a pregnancy test.

" Brad it's going to be negative" I say with a frown.

"You don't know there could be my baby daughter or son in there growing right now" Brad says getting all excited

" we have been trying for  5 months" I smile at him

"I know" i say

" what if it's negative" I ask Brad

"It's not the right time and we will carry on trying" Brad says handing me the pregnancy test.

"Ok ok" I say standing up.

"Yasss" Brad says with a jump as he kisses my cheek.

I walk to the bathroom with Brad behind me.

"Well I'm gonna go pee on the stick" i say knowing the answer already and Brad laughs at me.

I walk into the bathroom. Pee on the stick and wait two minutes before facing the test downward so I can't see what it says.

I walk out of the bathroom.

"Have you looked?" Brad asks I shake my head no.

"Together" I say Brad holds my hand.

"1,2,3" I whisper to myself take a deep breath and turn the test around. I look at it and my heart races.

Positive

"Does that actually say" I say in complete shock

"Your pregnant" Brad says lifting me and spinning me around.

"I'm actually pregnant" I say smiling at Brad and how happy he is.

" you have given me two beautiful children plus Olly and your going to give me this third beautiful child that I can't wait to meet" Brad says outing his hand on my not showing tummy and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him and bring him into a hug.