51.

Rachel's PoV

We talked and talked until the show was finished. I texted Kirstie to let her know I was here and I was fine.

"I can't wait for the guys to meet you" I say all excited smiling at James

"me too" James says

"I can tell your nervous don't be" I say giving him a reassuring smile.

"How did you know" James asks

"you get nervous the exact same way Charlie did" I reply smiling

And in that moment the door opens and everyone comes in through the door but stops in there tracks when they see me sitting next to James.

"The show was amazing guys well done so proud of you " I say standing up and brining them all into a hug and kissing Brad.

"Guys this is James my brother" I say looking at them and they all have smiles on there face.

They all go up to James and give him a hand shake and a hug. And introduce themselves

"How did you find him" Jems asks

"Actually he found me" I say smiling at him.

"This is honestly amazing it's so nice to meet you and now we have two James in the group". brad says looking at James with a smile again and I look at him and smile. He can tell he is nervous.

"it's really nice to meet you all" James says as he scrunches his nose.

Connor and Tristan start laughing.

"What are you laughing at" I ask them looking at James and he looks upset

"You do the exact same thing as Rachel you scrunch your nose" Tristan says smiling and we all start laughing.

"well she is my little sister" James says still laughing and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"We have the best squad ever" Kirstie shouts and we all start laughing again.

He really has fit right in.