38.

Rachel's PoV

"Rach can you please look at your phone it's going like mad" brad says laughing throwing me my phone which I catch.

"Sorry it's probably Auntie Kirstie" I laugh looking down at Lexi and give her a kiss on the head.

I turn on my phone and it's on instagram. I tap on the photo and it's a photo of this guy and his girlfriend I'm guessing. He looks like Charlie. Why does he look like Charlie. Rachel is this your secret brother. Everyone is asking and tagging me. I scroll up and I zoom into his face. He has Charlie's smile.

"Brad" I shout he comes out of his studio room.

"Yeah what's wrong" Brad asks coming and sitting down next to me and Lexi on the floor.

"Loads Of fans are tagging me in this photo of this guy called James and this mystery girl saying it looks like Charlie." I say my heart racing. I pass my phone to Brad and he zooms into the photo of the James guy just like what I did.

"Rach is probably nothing." Brad tells me and I nod.

"It might be nothing but can we please try find his Instagram please" I plead and brad nods

"Of course" he says sitting closer to me and wrapping one of his arms around me.

Brad is scrolling through my phone trying to find this James guy. Brad looks at his phone confused.

"I think I found him" Brad says

"What's his second name" I ask sitting up slightly

"It's foster" Brad says looking at me and that's when it hit me. I might have another brother?