31.

Rachel's PoV

Me Brad James Kirstie and the kids are away to get our Christmas trees today. I'm just walking down to where we get the Christmas trees with James and Lexi on my hip. Brad and Kirstie behind catching up. With Noah holding  one of Brad's hand and then one of Kirstie's.

"So lil sis how you been" James says looking at me. Do I lie do I tell the truth ? I question myself. Has Kirstie told him.

"Yeah good" I say

"Rach Kirstie told me" James says and my heart starts beating really fast.

I nod my head

"How you getting on" James asks

"I'm trying to eat. I am but James it's so difficult I just can't do it" I say and he nods

"I know, I know" James says wrapping his arms around me brining me into a side hug.

"Your going to be okay though" James says giving me a small smile.

" sometimes I don't feel I will. Brad tries to help and I try to eat but sometimes I can just have a bit out of something and I just feel sick again" I say looking at him

"This wee while will be the most difficult but then you will get better I promise. We are all going to make sure of it" James says looking back at Kirstie, Brad and Noah. I nod at James.

"Mummy can we go to the market I am starving" Noah says coming up to me I bend down with Lexi still on my waist.

"Of course we can" I say giving him a smile.

"YAYYYY THANKS MUM" Noah shouts bringing me into a hug.

"Dad lex auntie Kirstie and uncle James come on let's go" Noah says smiling grabbing Brad's hand and walking a head. Me and jame just look at each other smiling.

We get some food. I got some fruit and I managed to eat it without feeling sick so I'm so happy. I think the talk with James and the talk with Brad the other week and of course Kirstie is really helped.

I will be okay.

"Let's go get the Christmas trees" Brad shouts doing a stupid dance like a little child.

"Dad what are you doing" Noah says bursting out laughing and we all start laughing to when we hear Noah's laugh. I look at Lexi and she is sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

"I love you baby girl" I whisper kissing her head softly.

A/N- hope this was okay and you all enjoyed and are having a great day X