63.

RACHEL'S POINT OF VIEW

Me and Brad went to see the baby for the first time yesterday and today Brad is going on tour around America. Kirstie is going with them for a week Or two  and then will be coming home. We have told everyone that I am pregnant apart from the fans. Lexi and Noah are so excited especially Lexi she wants a sister and Noah wants a brother.

" where is dada going" lexi says while sitting on my lap pointing at the suitcase I look down at her tears forming in her eyes. She can't speak completely properly yet but she gets some words and we understand what she is saying.

"Aww Lex don't cry. Daddy is going to America for a while to play music" I say to lexi and the tears fall.

"I don't want dada to go though" lex says crying

"Why is my beautiful wee girl crying" Brad says coming into he room picking her up from my lap and spinning her around in his arms.

"I don't want you to go" lexi says hugging Brad even tighter.

"listen I will be back before you know it. I will phone you everyday" Brad says to lexi but she doesn't answer him.

"Ok" Brad said looking at her

"ok" lexi says kissing Brad.

"I love you lexi" Brad says smiling down at her

"I love you to dada, and I love mummy and I love Noah and I love olly and I love my sister or brother" lexi says and I smile at her

"But I hope it's a girl" lexi whispers making me and Brad laugh.

"We better go to the airport" Brad says and I nod

"Noah we are going to the airport come on" I shout through the house and Noah comes running into the room.

He frowns

"Does that mean dads going" Noah say and I nod.

Noah comes over to me and I pick him up

"He won't be away for long" I say to him

"I won't be away long" Brad says kissing his head.

"You say that every time" Noah says with a frown.

I look at Brad and he looks sad. This is always so difficult saying goodbye to him.

"You going to be late" lexi says breaking the silence and tapping brads shoulder with her small arms still in his arms.

"Is that okay" I ask Noah

"Yeah" Noah says with a small smile but I know he is upset

"I love you" Brad says to Noah

"Love you to dad" Noah says with a smile

Then we headed to the airport. We said goodbye again to Brad. There was tears from both kids me and Brad. We said bye to the boys and Kirstie. And we headed home. I have another scan for baby in a week  so I think Anne Marie is coming with me.