82.

Brads point of view

Dayum Plymouth was amazing. So happy and excited to be back on tour. Also was amazing having Rachel and the kids there. I love them so so much. Tonight when singing missing you I got a bit upset nobody noticed I think. Just with Bella our baby. By now she would be in our arms and growing up every single day but we got that taken away from us.

"You okay after tonight" Rachel whispers putting her hand through my hair.

"What you mean" I ask but knowing exactly what.

"missing you" was all she had to say

"I'm sorry" I whisper

"Brad listen you have nothing to be sorry about. You have feelings this isn't just going to go away easily this will take time" she says and kisses my head

"It's so difficult" I whisper tears forming in my eyes.

"I know it's so dam hard especially to think she would be with us now" Rachel says her voice breaking slightly. It makes me feel better now that we have a name for her. but this gives us a bit of peace.

"Do we need to tell the fans about Bella" I ask Rachel

"B I think they already know. I think we have to at some point." Rachel says sounding scared to tell them.

"I did something today before the show" Rachel adds changing the subject. I know she isn't ready to tell everyone yet.

"What did you do" I question looking up at her.

She stands up and shows me her leg. I look down at her ankle and I read "Bella" she got a tattoo. Tears form in my eyes.

" i know it's only simple" Rachel starts mumbling

"Listen it's beautiful. It means so much to us. It's beautiful" I say bringing her into a hug.

" I just wish she was here" Rachel cries into my shoulder

"Me to" I say tears falling from my eyes. As I hold Rachel in my arms.