Peter Parker

Narrator's POV

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Oh man. Oh man. Oh man."

Quick footsteps echoed through the empty hallways, quick breaths following every step.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm almost there Harry."

"You better hurry. Mr. Dent is almost done putting the skeleton back together?"

"Skeleton?"

"I couldn't think of anything else to knock over that would take up at least three minutes. So you better hurry, he's only got a few phalanges left."

"I'm right around the corner."

And with those words, around the corner of red lockers appeared a young, lean, brown haired teenage boy.

The boy who he was talking on the phone with a few seconds ago was holding the door opened for him, gesturing his hands to hurry in.

"Alright class." Came Mr. Dent's voice.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion for the hurrying boy. He saw Mr. Dent through the opened door, getting up, with his back still to the opened door.

He dove in through the door, past his door holding friend, sliding across the room on the floor, past other students; too fast for them to notice anything.

There was a loud thud against the bookshelf across the room.

"Hm?" Mr. Dent turned to the source of the noise, only to find out tired friend (who was acting cool, trying not to blow his cover) sitting down at his desk. "You alright Peter?"

"Oh." Peter gave a small snort. "Of course. I just happened to drop my book." He intertwined his fingers together, and placed them on his desktop; soon hiding them after noticing the blue and red gloves wrapping his hands.

"Alright." He turned to the door. "Osborn, what're you doing at the doorway?"

"I thought I saw someone coming. I guess not." He shrugged and walked away from the door, he took his seat next to Peter. The door pushed itself closed.

"Alright class. Today we will be talking about the Integumentary System. Open your books to page 90."

"Peter that was sickest save yet." Whispered Harry to Peter as he took his book out.

"I know." Peter was already on page 90. "But I don't think aunt May will feel the same with the dust stains from the floor on my sweater." He laughed quietly, Harry did the same.

Peter's POV

I closed the door to my locker, and noticed Mr. Dent standing there.

"Gah!"

"Parker." He said in a sharp tone.

"Hey, Mr. Dent. What's up?"