Surprise. Surprise.

For xoxoxoreena

Narrator's POV

"Friday, evac anyone south of 43rd street. Notify first responder." Tony said running in between cars, facing the large circular ship. Stephen appeared behind him.

Will do

Stephen put his hands together, summoning a spell. He then pushed it forward toward the ship, stopping its buzzing. Everything felt silent. Tony looked back at Stephen and got a wink from him. He turned around, shaking his head and smiling.

They began to walk toward the ship. A blue light came from it. Two figures appeared in front of Tony and the rest.

"Hear me and rejoice." Spoke the smaller and thinner of them. "You are about to die in the hands of the Children of Thanos." The bigger of the two spoke an alien language. "Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing-"

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." Tony spoke, interrupting the thin alien form.

"Stone Keeper." He turned to Stephen. "Does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asked.

Stephen grew a little offended that someone had insulted his husband in such way. "Certainly not. I speak for myself..."

Boom Boom Woosh

"You're trespassing on this city and on this planet." Stephen held up his shields defensively. Wong did the same.

"That's means get lost, Squidward." Tony shouted.

"He exhausts me." The thin alone said. The large one spoke to him in alien language again. "Bring me the stone." He said. The large one responded to him and picked up his large weapon.

"Banner, you want a piece?" Tony asked Bruce.

Bruce looked at Tony. "Mm, no, not really.... But when do I ever get what I want?" He sounded so discouraged.

"That's right." Tony said.

Bruce took in a deep breath. "Okay. Push!" He made a lot of effort. Nothing came.

"It's been a while." Tony said. "It's good to have you, buddy." He said, still facing the large alien form that was approaching them.

"Okay. Shh..." Bruce closed his eyes. "Let me just... I need to concentrate here for a second." Bruce said, struggling. "Come on, come on, man." He said to himself.

The large alien form pushed a car with his weapon and growled.

"God!" Bruce groaned.

Stephen looked over at Bruce and Tony.

"Where's your guy?" Tony asked, looking at Bruce.

Bruce sighed and looked up at Tony. "I don't know. We're sorta having a thing."

Tony looked at Bruce. "It's no time for a thing."

"I know." Bruce said.

"That's a thing right there. Let's go." He pointed at the alien coming toward them.

Bruce groaned, struggling. "Argh!" He was trying to so hard but only managed to get a few green veins to appear on his neck.

Tony looked back Stephen, who was staring at him in confusion and a little horror. Tony turned away from him, looking at the alien, then at Bruce. "Dude, your embarrassing me in front of my husband."

"Tony, I'm sorry." Bruce began to stammer. "I can't or he won't."

Tony tossed his head back a little. "It's okay." He pushed Bruce back. "Hey, stand down. Keep an eye on him. Thank you." He told Wong.

"I have him." Wong nodded.

"Damn it." Bruce said under his breath.

The alien roared and ran toward them.

Tony stood in front of everyone and pulled two strings on his jacket, tapped the arc reactor twice and his suit began to form on his body. He took his sunglasses off and his face was covered his golden mask.

The alien grunted, swing his weapon toward Tony, who formed a shield and deflected the attack. He punched the alien, sending him flying into a car. Then he took out four blasters behind him and blasted him away, toward the thin alien. The thin alien waved his hand and pushed the incoming mass aside, into a pile of rubble.

The blasters that Tony used contracted back into his suit.

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce asked.

Tony turned Bruce. "It's nano-tech. You like it? A little something I-"

The thin alien moved his hand, levitating Tony into the air. Tony went flying into the air. The alien pulled trees out of the ground and darted them toward Stephen, Wong and Bruce.

Wong pulled up a large shield and protected the three.

"Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us..." Stephen made a portal and Bruce fell through, landing on soft green grass. His eyes widen as half a taxi fell inches away from him.

Stephen formed a spell, ready to attack the thin alien; only to be interrupted by his husband. He blasted a car that was headed right for him back to the alien, who sliced on two. Tony turned to Stephen. "Gotta get that stone outta here, now."

Stephen looked at him in all seriousness. "It stays with me."

"Exactly. Bye." Tony darted away from Stephen and toward the alien, who threw things about; trying to hit Tony. Tony dodged every single  one of them, but was hit by a chain and hook from the larger alien, sending him back, through a building and across the street into a park. He hit a tree hard.

"Tony, you okay?" Bruce asked approaching him. "How we doing? Good? Bad?"

"Really, really good. Really good. Do you plan on helping out?" Tony looked at Bruce.

"I'm trying. He won't come out." Bruce told him.

The large alien busted through the building Tony had gone through and threw his chain toward Bruce.

"Hammer." Tony pushed Bruce aside. He got up and blasted the alien. The alien put up his shield, avoiding the blast. Tony went all around him.

He cut the trunk of a tree, forcing it down toward Bruce. He yelped and moved aside avoid most of the tree, but managed to have some limbs fall on him. He began to crawl out from under the tree. "Come on, Hulk! What are you doing to me?" He crawled out from under the tree. "Come out! Come out! Come out!" He slapped himself.

"Nooooooo!" The Hulk groaned. Bruce fell back, sighing.

"What do you mean no?" He asked, exhaustedly.

Tony was busy blasting the alien still. The alien smacked him out of the air, onto the ground. Tony groaned and picked his head up to see the alien's hammer flying toward him again. He closed his eyes. Nothing came after a while, that's when he opened his eyes.

Peter was standing right in front of him, holding the hammer back from hitting him. "Hey man." Peter said to the alien. "What's up Dad?" He asked, looking back at Tony.