"Didney" Wolrd

Narrator's POV

"Bye! Bye dads!" Peter waved at his dads as they boarded a plane.

"Bye Peter!" Tony said as he continued up the stairs to the plane.

"Please be careful. Thor, remember. No dairy." Stephen said, following Tony. The couple had decided to go on a honeymoon like normal people. No fancy private jets or private cruises. No magical portals.

"Got it. Nothing from a cow. Good luck on your honeymoon. I hope it's delicious." Thor said, giving a thumbs up. He was babysitting Peter, after finally being available.

"I'll miss you!" Peter said.

"We will too Peter." Stephen said.

They went into the plane. They quickly found their seats, Stephen had gotten a window seat, he looked for Peter through it. Tony peeked through it too. They waved and gave their final goodbyes.

"Please take your seats. We will be taking off shortly." Said the flight attendant.

The jets on the plane started. Thor and Peter were made to go inside the airport and watch from the department deck.

"Whoa." Stephen jumped a little and gripped Tony's arm. He gave a small laugh after. "I haven't flown in a plane for so long, I almost forgot what it was like."

Tony removed his arm from Stephen and took his hand instead. "I've got you." He smiled at Stephen.

///0///0

"Let's take one with Woody." Tony said as he saw Woody nearby taking pictures with children. He took Stephen's hand and dragged him over to the costume wearing man.

"Thank you." Stephen thanked the stranger that had taken their picture.

Stephen looked through the pictures the stranger had taken on his phone. Tony was like a small child at a candy store. He had always dreamt of going to Disney Land, but never really got the chance; but now he was on his honeymoon with his husband.

"There's a snake in my boot." Tony said as it was their turn to take pictures with Woody. Stephen smiled at his husband. They got a stranger to take pictures of them. Stephen thanked them again. Tony took his husband by the hand. "Stephen I'm starving." He said.

"Well, lets get something to eat." Stephen said, looking around for the food court. They spotted one.

"Hmmm..." Tony looked around at the menu. "I think I'm going to have a bacon double cheese burger with fries and a coke, please." Tony said. Stephen stared at him. "What? It's our honeymoon. We're suppose to be having fun." Tony said. Stephen laughed.

"I'll have the same, but with a lemonade." Stephen said.

"It'll be right out sirs." The girl at the counter wearing a Goofy hat said, handing them their drinks shortly.

They couple sat down at one of the small rounded tables for two with a red and white striped umbrella. Tony looked at his cup. "Look Stephen. We're on the cover." He said pointing at the cup. It had all the avengers placed on it.

Stephen looked at his cup too. "Look, they even got Peter." Stephen said, pointing at the Spider-Man on the cup.

Tony looked at him. "I miss our son." He said.

"Aww Tony, cheer up." Stephen poked his nose. He saw the girl from the counter coming. "Look, your cheese burger's here." He said.

"Here you go. I've got ketchup for your fries and salt and pepper. Anything else I can get for you today?" Asked the girl as she set their food down in front of them.

"No thank you. We're fine." Said Tony.

"Alright. You two have a magical day." She said and walked away.

"Wow Tony. These things are huge." Stephen said, looking at his burger.

"But they're so delicious." Tony said with a mouthful, holding his burger with two hands. He gave a delightful moan at the taste of his burger.

///0///0

Stephen wiped his mouth with a napkin. He sighed. He looked at his half eaten burger. "Oof Tony, I don't think I can eat another bite." He said.

"Well I thought it was amazing." Tony said, wiping his mouth with a napkin and placing it in his empty plate. Stephen stared at him in amazement. "What? You know how much I love cheese burgers." Tony said.

"You're so goofy." Stephen laughed.

"No, he's Goofy." Tony pointed at the Goofy nearby taking pictures with people.

They laughed together.

Tony got up. "Let's go see The Avengers." Tony winked. Stephen smiled, rolling his eyes and got up. He took Tony's hand and walked over to the exhibit.

"Tony look! Ironman!" Stephen said pointing over at the Ironman waving at people and posing.

"He looks a little short." Tony said.

"Well, they had to make it realistic." Stephen cracked. They came upon the Ironman.

"I swear if you make another short joke-"

"Oh my gosh." Came the voice of the imposter Ironman. Tony and Stephen turned to him. "You're Tony Stark. You're THE TONY STARK." He said.

"Yes I am." Tony said.

"Could you please..." The imposter handed Tony a sharpie and a picture of Ironman. Tony signed it. "Thank you so much sir."

"Call me Tony kid." Tony smiled at him. "And you're quite a convincing Ironman." Tony said, walking away with Stephen.

"Thank you so much Tony!" The imposter said again.

The couple walked a while longer, checking out more exhibits and checking out the gift shops. They even rode a couple of rides.

///0///0

"Aaah..."

"Me too." Stephen said at the foot of the bed, taking his shoes off, watching Tony as he had jumped on the bed and sighed in relief.

"These sheets are so soft." Tony said, gripping them. "There's enough silk here for me to swim in." He said. Stephen laid next to him. "Honey lets get silk sheets." Tony said, turning to Stephen.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Stephen said, placing his head on Tony's shoulder and wrapping his arms around him. Their legs intertwined.

Tony looked at Stephen, who was tracing the arc reactor on his chest with his finger once again.

He opened his mouth to say words, but he stopped himself. It was a little uncomfortable, not to mention anxious, when people stared at it or mentioned it or pointed it out. He grew very self conscious when people asked questions, he didn't blame them for their curiosity; but he really didn't like to get too into what he was once very proud of and now regretted. Stephen was very curious about it, he knew that. He loved his husband, but he didn't like the fact that he would always call him out on it or draw attention to the metal he had imbedded in his chest. He'd had enough.

"Stephen-"

"You're beautiful." Stephen said.

Tony froze in the spot.

"I know that the arc reactor makes you very self conscious, and that you hate it when people bring it up because you regret choosing it over a normal life." Stephen said, still tracing it. "But I think you're beautiful. I think you're body is beautiful. I think your mind is beautiful. I think your soul is beautiful." He said. "I don't care that you put a hole in your chest for science. I love you, and I will always support you."

Tony looked down at Stephen. "You will?"

Stephen looked up at Tony. "Always." He kissed his chin. "You looked adorable today with your Mickey ears."

The two bundled together in the bed, behind the walls of Cinderella's Castle and dozed off.