Making Love Out of Nothing at All

Narrator's POV

"Tony..." Stephen moaned as he and his husband shared a passionate kiss.

Tony had set Stephen down on the bed and climbed on top of him, connecting their lips. Stephen's soft lips felt so good against his. He bit down gently on Stephen's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Stephen allowed him in. Tony's warm soft tongue slipped into his mouth. Tony tasted wonderful, so divine. Stephen placed a hand on Tony's nape and pulled him closer, trying to deepen the kiss. Nothing else in this world mattered at the moment. This. This is the only thing that mattered. This moment right now. Two souls were about to elope together in love.

Tony lead Stephen's tongue into a Walt's with his. Their tongues danced so gracefully, so passionately with each other. They brushed against each other, tasting each other. Stephen really couldn't hold himself back. He wanted to pleasure his husband, even if it was just through kissing. He just wanted to make his husband feel loved. He wanted to make his husband feel as if he were worth loving. He wanted to make his husband forget the pain of the past and know nothing but love.

This kiss was getting heated. That's when Tony pulled away. He placed a hand on Stephen's cheek and put his forehead to Stephen's. They panted softly.

"Stephen I just..." Tony panted softly. Stephen listened. "I fucking love you so damn much." He said pulling Stephen into another kiss. This one was a little rougher than the last. Their tongues clashed against each other, battling for dominance. Tony came out the victor. They pulled away for air. "Stephen..." Tony swallowed. The adrenaline was running through his veins.

"Tony..." Stephen moaned softly. Tony looked at him. The doctor was ready for the taking. His body was shaking, cheeks tainted a bright red. His chest rose and fell quickly. His legs were spread. There was a tightness in his pants. He looked so defenseless, so submissive, so ready to be taken. Hormones took over the atmosphere, clouding Tony's mind.

Tony bit his lip, his eyes ran up and down his husband's body. He placed a hand on Stephen's thigh, his touch radiated all over the doctor's body. His body was hot, burning. Tony thought he was beautiful. He was stunned. He could speak, he didn't  know what to say. His heart raced, pounding harder and harder. He was out of words. He had a beautiful person in front of him, the person he had delivered his heart and love to.

"What is it love?" Tony asked, finally getting his voice back.

Stephen looked at his husband, his mind clouded by hormones as well. He placed a hand on Tony's back and pushed him closer to his body. "I want you." He whispered lustfully, grinding his hips against Tony's, creating a pleasurable friction. They both gave a pleasured groan. "Take me." Stephen said, pulling Tony's face closer to his. Their lips brushed against each other's. "Take me now."

"F-Fuck." Tony was losing himself. "You're s-so beautiful." Tony said, breathing in Stephen's neck. He began to kiss Stephen's skin sensually.

Stephen placed a hand on Tony's nape, pulling him closer, letting soft moans escape his mouth. "A-Ah~"

"Mmm~" Tony moaned in Stephen's neck, enjoying the fact that his husband was enjoying things so far. He reached Stephen shirt. He pulled away, sitting up and removed his own shirt, then assisting Stephen with his.

Stephen pulled him into a desperate kiss. He pulled away, placing his forehead to Tony's. "Please Tony. I-I can't take this anymore." Stephen said, softly panting.

Tony gave a small chuckle. "A little inpatient, are we?" He asked, pulling himself away from Stephen. Lust dominating any thoughts that came into his mind as he stared at his husband so hungrily.

"Tony..." Stephen groaned.

Tony gave a small chuckle. "I know love. I know." He kissed Stephen's forehead.

The two shared body heat, and their skin brushed against each other. They created a flame that went on for the next few hours. The sex was very intimate.

Tony held Stephen close and placed his face in his neck, pausing and admiring Stephen the whole time. Stephen touched Tony's back. Tony whispered the hottest and sweetest things in Stephen's war, maybe how he likes his hands or how good he felt inside Stephen.

///0///0

"Are you okay?" Tony asked Stephen, as he had him in his arms. They both laid under the blanket, holding each other. Stephen nodded, trying to catch his breath. He was enjoying the warmth Tony was giving.

"Yes. And you?" Stephen asked.

Tony rubbed Stephen's back and put his chin on Stephen's head. He smiled. "Just fine." He thought for a moment and looked down at Stephen, who had his eyes closed. "I can't believe you came three times."

Stephen blushed a bright shade of red. "I was a kid with a dream. I had to study. I didn't have time for those kinds of things." He said.

"You're fine. It's okay." Tony gave a little laugh and kissed Stephen's head. "It was really hot." Tony said.

"It was?" Stephen asked.

"Mhm." Tony nodded.

This made Stephen feel a little more confident. "Well, thank you." He gave a small smile, blushing a little.

"Anytime my love." Tony smiled.

"I love you Anthony." Stephen closed his eyes, snuggling closer to his husband.

"I love you too." Tony smiled.

The two fell into a slumber, and the night was silent.