Family Helps Each Other

Narrator's POV

The door to the Sanctum opened, and a very excited Peter still dressed in his pajamas;  carrying his bag came through the door.

"Wow." He dropped his bag on the floor. "This is amazing!" He couldn't get enough of how big and beautiful the Sanctum was. Suddenly, there was a flapping noise, a very fast flapping. Then Peter was suddenly attacked by an embrace from his favorite cloak. "Levi!" He spun around, as Levi placed himself over his shoulders.

Tony and Stephen came in catching a glimpse of Peter before he suddenly stopped his dancing with Levi.

"Uh, hi." He said awkwardly with Levi's collar up and around his neck.

Stephen laughed, Tony on the other hand wasn't very amused.

"Kid, you really shouldn't touch things that aren't yours." He said, placing his keys on the little table by the door and walking away.

Stephen was puzzled, he opened a portal for Tony to walk into and end right next to him again. He took Tony by the shoulders. "If you could excuse us for just a moment Peter." He took Tony to the library.

"You want me to read him a bed time story or something?" Tony asked in annoyance.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Stephen asked.

"Because you knew already." Tony said. "May wants us to tell him everything."

"Tony..."

"She has an aneurysm in her-"

"Yes, I know. But Tony-"

"Stephen I'm trying to tell you-"

"Tony stop. Peter-"

"What Stephen?! What is so important that has to interrupt the fact that May is dying-" Stephen covered his mouth. They both looked toward the door where one of the floorboards creaked. Stephen pulled his hand away from Tony's mouth. He looked at Stephen, who was pinching the skin between his eyes. "He heard."

"Yes." He sighed. Suddenly Levi hurried into the library. "Peter wait!" Stephen said, racing out of the library with Levi around his shoulders. He saw one of the windows was opened, and the breeze coming in made the curtains dance. Tony appeared shortly behind Stephen.

"I'll go after him." He said. His suit wrapped him up quickly and flew him out the window.   

///0///0

The sky was dark, and New York lights shone brightly. Through them was a dark shadow swinging from building to building. Our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man was swinging throughout the city, quite desperately. Pools of tears formed in his eyes. Worry and fear were the only things running through his mind.

"Kid." Came Tony's voice from beside him.

"No Mr. Stark!" Peter cried. "I have to see her." He said, swinging in complicated patterns to try and lose the flying iron man next to him.

"Peter listen. I need you to come back to the Sanctum. We need to talk about-" Webbing hit his helmet. "Argh! Stephen he's blocked my view." He said, stopping in his tracks. He wiped the webbing off. He looked around for his target. He spotted him, the small figure was almost to some red and flashing lights at his old home. He boosted over to him. "Open it now."

"Where is he?" Came Stephen's voice from a speaker in Tony's helmet.

"Just open it." He said.

"I have to know his exact location."

"Open it now!" Tony used his turbo and boosted right next to Peter. A large sparkling portal opened, and they both entered it

"No!" Peter landed softly on the wooden floor of the Sanctum, and tried to jump right back into the portal; but Stephen had closed it quickly. Tony crashed against into the wall. Peter jumped into the air, going for the window; but Levi jumped in front of him. "Levi stop!" He said, shooting webbing at the cloak, pinning it down. He reached for the window, but glass sounds surrounded him.