What the Heck Peter?!

For av3ng3rs

Narrator's POV

Stephen groaned softly. He opened his eyes to see he was floating in a sea of crystal needles. He looked forward and saw the thin alien standing in front of him.

"On all the time I have served Thanos..." Spoke the alien. He walked closer to Stephen. "I have never failed him." He was quiet, staring at Stephen. "If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person...there would be judgement."

The needles closed in on Stephen. They began to pierce through his skin. Stephen grunted softly.

"Give me..." The alien spoke. Stephen grunted. "...the stone."

A small shield formed around the Eye of Agamotto as the needles pierced every part of Stephen.

Meanwhile Tony had quiet snuck his way right above them. He watched as his husband was being tortured. He was spooked by a suddenly tap on his shoulder. He turned his hand toward it, ready to blast. It was Levi.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outwear, aren't you?" He asked.

Suddenly Peter lowered himself down on a string of web. "Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Tony turned to see Peter, jumping off the webbing and landing safely on his feet.

He was surprised, mad, confused and worried. "What the..."

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter started talking, trying to explain why he'd disobeyed his dad before Tony went off on him.

"You should not be here." Tony pointed at him.

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna to hear it." Tony interrupted.

"But it was such a long way down, and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony said, looking angrily at his son.

"...and kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way."

"God damn it." Tony said under his breath, looking away.

"So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Peter said. Tony turned to him quickly. He regretted that real quick.

"What did you just say?"

Peter stuttered. "I-I-I take that back. And now, I'm here in space."

"Yeah." Tony stepped closer to Peter. "Right where I didn't want you to be." He was inches away from Peter. "This isn't Coney Island. This ain't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket." He was going off on Peter. "You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."

"No, I did think this through."

"I know you didn't."

"I did think this through."

"You could not have thought this through."

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." Peter said. Tony stared at him. "Okay, that really didn't make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."