It's a Party

Narrator's POV

"As if you can even hit that far."

"Watch me." Sam hit a golf ball off the roof of the "Avenger Tower".

"That's nothing." Buck said, pushing Sam aside. He placed a ball on the edge of the building and hit it, disappearing in the dark shadows buildings casted in the city full of lights.

"Psh. It's all your arm." Sam said, taking a drink from his red solo cup.

Buck set another ball on the edge of the building and used his right arm, the ball went even farther. Sam almost chocked on his drink.

"I have grilled the burger meat, and there are hot dogs too." Thor exclaimed as he wore an apron and held a spatula in his hand.

It was a party, Tony's birthday party. They were celebrating it on top of the "Avenger Tower". There were colorful lights decorating the roof top, music played, and drinks; there were plenty. All of Tony's friends and teammates attended.

"I'm starving." Steve said, getting up from his chair.

"Me too." Vision got up from his seat.

Banner approached the round grill Thor was cooking on.

"Help yourself to whatever you wish." He said.

"Would you like something?" Tony asked Stephen who was siting down, watching the city lights.

"Just a water, if you don't mind." Stephen said.

"I'll be right back." Tony smiled.

///0///0

"Do you guys want something to eat?" Peter asked Clint, Wanda, and Natasha. They were all sitting inside, watching the party from the large glass window.

Clint really hated interacting with everyone, but he couldn't deny his friend's party invitation.

Natasha, has a headache. The music outside would for sure make her head pop.

Wanda was watching Peter. She was more calm, so she had no problem watching over Peter inside.

"Vision is getting me something." Wanda responded. Clint and Natasha said nothing.

"Oh." Peter sat there for a while. "Hey, lets play a game. Let's take the "n" out of your names." He said.

"Atasha." Natasha said, she smiled a little.

"Cool." Peter said. He looked at Wanda.

"Wada." She said, laughing a little.

"Good." Peter looked over at Clint.

"Clit." He said. Peter's smile dropped.

"I don't want to play this game anymore." He said, turning to the large window, watching the others party. "Wanda, can I go outside?" He asked.

"I'll go with you. As long as you don't touch any of the drinks." She said, getting up.

"I won't." Peter said.

They walked out into the party. Vision ran into Wanda, and handed her a plate of food.

"Dad." Peter squeezed through the crowd and reached Tony.

"Hey Peter." He said. "Aren't you going to eat something?" He asked.

"Yeah. Where are the hotdogs?" He asked. Tony pointed over at Thor. "Alright!" Peter ran over there. "Uncle Thor do you have anymore hotdogs?"

"Plenty." Thor said, showing Peter a platter full of them.

Peter took one and bit into it. "Mmm~" He said. "Do you have any pies?" He asked with a mouthful.

"Pies? Of course! Bring forth the pies!" Thor shouted. Banner, who was the Hulk for now, came through the crowd. He was carrying a large tray and set it down on a table. It was full of pies. "I've got meat pies, chicken pot pies, shepherd's pie and plenty more." He said.

Everyone hurried over to the tray.

"Thanks Banner." Thor said as Banner quickly turned back into himself.

"Don't mention it." He smiled. "Tony!" He called. "Tony." He ran over to Tony, who had an arm around Stephen.

"Oh hey Bruce." He said.

"Tony. How've you been?" Bruce asked. He looked at Stephen. "Stephen, hi."

"Hello." Stephen said.

"I've been great. Not looking bad for forty eight, eh?" He said, smiling.

"Forty eight? Wow. You're really short for you age." Bruce said. Stephen snorted. Bruce smiled at Stephen.

"Haha." Tony mocked.

"No, no. I'm teasing." Bruce said. "I got you a gift." He said, handing Tony a small gift box. He opened it. In it, there was an action figure sized helmet.

"Aww, thanks Bruce." Tony looked at it. "You shouldn't have."

"Don't worry." Bruce took it. He placed it next to Tony's head. "You'll grow into it."

Stephen lost it. He laughed so hard, tears came out of his eyes. Banner joined him in the laughter. Tony wasn't amused.

"Bruce where have you been all my life?" Asked Stephen.

///0///0

"...to you." Tony blew out the candles on his cake. Everyone cheered and cups crashed. Tony looked up at his friends. Everyone cheered and clapped. He took a microphone in his hands. "I'd like to thank all you for coming, especially you Thor. The food was delicious. Vision, our dj." He pointed over at Vision, who had Wanda around his arm and a drink in the other. He raised his cup. "I'd like to thank everyone who helped make this a surprise. Banner, thanks for the gift." He lifted the small box. Banner smiled at him. "Stephen, thank you for organizing this." He smiled at his husband. "And I'd like to thank all you for remaining friends of mine throughout these long years even when I got a little cocky and arrogant." Everyone laughed. "Thank you for making this extra special." Everyone smiled at him. "Now. Who wants cake?" Everyone roared and cheered again.

///0///0

"Wow. The city lights are beautiful." Stephen said as he sat in sofa on the rooftop with his husband next to him. They both held glasses of wine in their hands. The music was low and the guests were gone. Peter had gone to bed. It was about 12:05 am.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Asked Tony looking at his husband.

"Me." They both answered. They looked at each other, and shared laughter. They were both a little hazy from the wine, not enough to be out of their senses, but their cheeks flustered red.

"Tony I think a your cockiness is rubbing off on me." Stephen said.

"Shut up wizard." Tony leaned in for a kiss. They shared a sweet passionate kiss. Stephen set his wine glass down, taking Tony's face in his hands.

Tony placed his glass down too. He bit down onto Stephen's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Stephen allowed him in. The taste of sweet wine filled his mouth. He gave a pleased moan. Tony began to trail his hand under Stephen's shirt, up his chest.

Stephen pulled away, looking at his husband's wandering hand under his shirt, than up into his eyes. He panted softly.

They stared into each other's eyes. Tony licked his lips, Stephen noticed. He wanted that tongue back in his mouth.

He took Tony by the face again and pulled him into another kiss.