Trust

Narrator's POV

"Mph~" Stephen moaned as Tony pushed him against the door of their room, once it'd been closed. "Ah." Stephen gasped when Tony pulled away from their heated kiss and began to slowly kiss down his jawline, to his neck. Tony pulled Stephen's shirt up, trying to remove it.

Stephen pulled his arms up, helping his husband a little. Tony pulled the shirt off, going back to kissing and nibbling onto Stephen's neck; this time holding Stephen's hands above his head. He bit down hard on Stephen's neck, earning a pleasured groan from Stephen. "Tony..."

"Shh." Tony said, pulling one of Stephen's legs around his hips. He began to grind his hips a little against Stephen's, creating a little friction; forming heat. Stephen bit his lip, he didn't want to give himself away so early. "You want to play like that, huh?" Tony said in a husky voice. He picked Stephen up, and placed him on the bed. Tony pinned him down, climbing on top of him shortly. He ran a hand down Stephen's knee to his inner thigh. He noticed a bulge between Stephen's legs. He looked up at him and smirked. "Need a hand?" He asked.

Stephen only remained silent, a hard blush settled on his cheeks. He was so shy, so embarrassed. Tony liked seeing him like this. He gave him a small smirk and kissed his lips.

He pulled away and kissed Stephen's chin, then lower to his neck. From his neck to his collar bone. He gave it small nibbles. He kissed down to his chest, reaching a hand up to one of Stephen's nipples. He pinched it gently with his fingertips, teasing him. Tony looked up at Stephen with lustful eyes, and gave the nipple a gentle lick.

Stephen flinched a little, he observed Tony as he continued kissing lower down his body shortly after teasing his nipple. His breath fell short as Tony got closer and closer to his waistline. Tony looked up at him again, smirking. He undid the button of Stephen's jeans and pulled the zipper down. Stephen's trousers came into display. Tony leaned down and took the rubber waistband in his teeth and pulled it teasingly.

"W-Wait." Stephen sat up quickly.

"What? What's wrong?" Tony asked.

"I..." Stephen looked away, blushing.

Tony gave him a soft smile, placing a hand on Stephen's cheek. "It's okay Stephen. It's okay to  be scared. If you don't want to, if you're not ready, we can always try again later." Tony said, kissing his husband's forehead.

"It's not that I'm scared." Stephen said looking at his husband. "I'm just shy..." He said.

Tony smiled at him. "You don't have to be Honey. I won't judge you, we've been through a lot together. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." He said.

Stephen looked up at him. "I love you Tony." He said, wrapping his arms around Tony.

"I love you too Stephen." Tony said, kissing Stephen's cheek. They pulled away. "Do you still want to continue?" Tony asked. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

Stephen placed a hand on Tony's cheek and smiled at him softly. "I want to." He said. They shared a soft kiss. Tony went back to his business. Stephen watched him, growing a little nervous. "Tony."

"It's okay. We'll start slow. Relax." Tony told Stephen. Stephen nodded.

He pulled Stephen's pants off, throwing them on the floor. He looked at Stephen as he reached for the waistband of his husband's trousers. He pulled them off slowly. Stephen's face glowed. He looked away from Tony. "Oh god..." He muttered.

His exposed length was bulging. Tony looked up at him. "May I?" He asked.

Stephen covered his mouth and nodded.

Tony took the organ in his hand, Stephen tensed up. Tony placed his hand on Stephen's thigh, making small circles with his thumb against Stephen's sensitive skin; trying to relax him.

He rubbed the tip with his thumb, while the rest of his hand rested around the shaft. He felt a slick warm liquid against his thumb, that began to run down his hands.

"F-" Stephen stopped himself.

Tony looked up at him. "You like that?" He asked.

Stephen nodded, still covering his mouth. His eyes fell on Tony for a split second before shutting.

Tony began to slowly stroke the organ in his hand. Stephen's body was shaking now, his legs trembled. God they felt like jelly. Stephen's breath got faster, shorter with every breath he sucked in. He removed the hand from his mouth and gripped the sheets.

Tony looked up at his husband. Stephen panted, his eyelids looking down at Tony's pumping hand. "Does that feel good?" He asked.

"Mhm~" Stephen said in between short breaths.

Tony pressed the arc reactor on his chest, a red sleeve from his suit wrapped itself around Tony's arm and the hand that was pleasuring the doctor. This sleeve was different from the ones that his suit had. It was soft. Then a sound came from it.

vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Tony." Stephen gasped as a vibrating sensation took over his length. He tossed his head back and gripped the sheets tightly. His chest rose and fell quickly.

"You're so beautiful." Tony said, watching his husband unravel into a moaning mess. He could tell he was close.

Stephen's back arched, his muscles contracted. "Hah." His hips bucked. "T-Tony." He moaned. "Ah~"

"I've got you." Tony reassured his husband. He felt Stephen's legs wrap around his waist. "I've got you. Let go." Tony said.

"Ngh!" Stephen groaned, tossing his head back even deeper into the pillows and gripping the sheets tighter. His stomach clenched. "Fuck!" He yelped. His body fell limp. Tony disabled the sleeve. Stephen laid in the bed, panting.

His face was pure slack. His eyes were half lidded and his cheeks flustered a deep red. He could only see small colorful dots and swirls. He was still trying to catch up.

"You did great my love." Tony's voice entered his ears. He planted a kiss on Stephen's forehead.

"T-Tony...mmm~" Stephen couldn't get his body to move.

"Shhh. Relax." Tony said. Stephen was so tired. He closed his heavy eyelids and soon fell into a deep peaceful slumber.