Family Trip (with Wade)

Narrator's POV

"Uh, do you have the bug spray?" Tony asked, setting a small crate that contained a fist aid kit and many more emergency appliances on the ground.

"Yes. I put it in the suitcase with all the toiletries." Stephen said, sticking his head out from the large camper's door.

"Don't you think it's better to have it out? You never know when something will sting you. And you know I can't have you getting stung by a bee." Tony raised a brow at Stephen.

"Pff." Stephen rolled his eyes. "I have my EpiPen." Stephen tossed it in into the air and caught it, putting it in his pocket. Tony gave Stephen an unamused look. "Relax Tony. I won't go on and about playing with beehives."

"You better not." Tony shook his head, smiling. He picked up the crate he had set down earlier. "Peter." He called out

"Yes dad- oof." Peter hit the ground.

"Gotcha!" Wade said, on top of Peter. They had been chasing each other around the yard while the grown ups put everything in the camper.

"Come on. We're leaving." Tony said, boarding the camper with the crate in his hands. "You too." He said, looking at Wade.

"Come on Wade." Peter said, getting helped up by Wade; soon taking him by the hand. Peter ran to the camper, pulling Wade with him. They got into the camper. It was extremely spacious, and beautiful. "Wow, dad. This must have cost you a fortune." Peter said, looking around. He was totally impressed.

"No. Not really." Tony answered, setting the crate on top of the table. He walked into the driver's seat.

"Wait, where are my bags?" Wade asked.

Stephen sat down on the sofa near the window. "Tony put them with the rest of the luggage."

Wade looked over at Tony who had strapped himself down into the driver's seat. He adjusted the rearview mirror, reflecting Wade standing there. "Gah!" He jumped a little. His sunglasses fell a little. "Gosh." He sighed in relief. "Don't do that Wade." He said.

"I just wanted to thank you for packing my bags Stark." Wade said.

"Oh yeah." Tony fixed his sunglasses. He pressed a few buttons and started the engine. "You're welcome." He gave a small chuckle. "Alright everyone, Super Family Vacation here we go." Tony began to drive.

"Wow, Wade look." Peter said sitting in the booth that was the dining table. "I'm sitting at a table in a moving vehicle!" Peter squealed in his seat.

"Me too!" Wade said, sitting next to him. Their hands raised in the air.

Stephen rolled his eyes smiling. He noticed Tony's refection in the rearview mirror. Tony looked in the mirror and looked away; but looked back when he noticed Stephen staring at him. He adjusted the mirror to get a better look at his husband. They smiled at each other.

///0///0

"Alright, family." Tony pressed the auto pilot and got up. He went back to where the rest of the family was. Stephen looked up from his book. "And Wade." Peter and Wade looked up from their game of go-fish. They had been on the road for about four hours now, and their excitement for being in a moving vehicle had grown old.

Tony took a seat next to Stephen, wrapping an arm around his husband. "We are coming upon a small town called Grand Oaks and it's a tourist attraction, well kind of. Anyway, there's plenty of restaurants there to eat, if you're hungry of course. We don't have to sto-"

"Yes!" Peter said. "I want to see what kinds of stuff they have here." He pointed at
Tony with a card.

"If Peter's in, so am I." Wade said, putting his cards down.