Staying Positive

Narrator's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Be-

"Shut the fu-" Tony stopped himself from letting that wicked word leave his lips when he saw Oliver curled up next to him in bed as he hit the alarm. "Right. Wizard's gone." He whispered.

"Papa..." Oliver groaned as he sat up, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Yes?" Tony asked, getting out of bed and walking over to the bathroom. "Argh. What in the hell is this?" He asked himself as he saw his reflection in the mirror.

"I had a nightmare last night." Oliver said, getting out of bed and following Tony into the bathroom.

"Sorry kid. I'm not the wizard. I can't help you with that." Tony said, walking out of the bathroom and putting his robe on. "Now get dressed, you're already wasting time." Tony walked out of the room and into the hallway. He banged on Peter's door, which was closed. "Come on Pringle, you're gonna be late for school." He said and walked to the kitchen.

He walked over to the sink, which was piled up with dishes. He reached for the cabinet that was opened already, feeling around for bowls. He looked in the cabinet after not feeling anything for a while. There weren't any. He groaned and went over to another cabinet. He opened it and brought out some styrofoam bowls and plastic spoons. He placed three of them on the counter top and looked in the fridge for milk.

He picked up the gallon of almond milk that was for Peter. It was empty. "Urgh..." he groaned. He got the other milk out, then reached for the cereal on top of the fridge.

He put cereal in all three bowls, but only filled two with milk. He put all the stuff back and leaned over the sink.

Footsteps entered the kitchen.

"Mr. Stark." It was Peter.

Tony turned to him. He saw that Peter was still in his pajamas. "Kid, I told you to get ready. You're gonna be late for school." He said.

"B-But it's Saturday." Peter pointed at the calendar that was on the fridge.

Tony looked over at the calendar tiredly. It really was Saturday.

"Urgh..." He groaned.

Oliver came down stairs all dressed up. He looked at Peter, then at Tony.

"Papa can you help me tie my shoes?" He asked.

Tony took in a deep breath, put his hands together, and closed his eyes. He let go of the breath he was holding. "Will you... it's will you Oliver." Tony said.

"Oh." Oliver looked down at his shoes. "Can you still help me?" He looked back up at Tony.

"Ugh!" Tony slapped himself repeatedly on the forehead. He came down. "Peter will you help your brother tie his shoes?" He said.

"Uh, sure." Peter bend down and helped his smaller brother.

After that, Peter helped his brother up on a stool at the counter. He took a seat next to him. Oliver began to eat his cereal. Peter looked down at his bowl.

"There's no milk in mine." Peter said.

"Yeah, we're out of yours." Tony said.

"I put a reminder on the fridge." Peter said.

"Well I'm sorry I can't do everything like Stephen!" Tony slammed his fists on the counter. Oliver jumped back a little.

"Whoa, Mr. Stark. Calm down. Chill out." Peter said.

Tony looked at Peter. "Who are you t tell me what to do?" He pointed at Peter. Then he sniffled. He caught a scent. He continued to smell. "Wait...what is..." He took in a deep breath. "Peter Benjamin Parker, have you been smoking weed in your room?" He asked.

"What?!" Peter almost choked on his dry cereal. "What makes you-"

"Don't act so dumb. You've obviously been hiding something behind that closed door." Tony said.

"Mr. Stark their incense sticks. Lavender sticks. Dr. Strange gave me some a few weeks ago to help with the stress." Peter explained.

Tony sighed. He slouched over the counter.

"Geez." Peter sighed. He looked at Oliver, who looked frightened. "Um, Oliver why don't you go upstairs and get your coat? I'll take you to the park, how does that sound? I think we need some fresh air."

"Sure." Oliver climbed down the stool and ran up to his room.

Tony sighed and looked at Peter. "Listen, Peter..." He began. "I'm not having the best morning in the world."

"Oh really? Cause I hadn't noti-"

"It's just that ever since Strange left, I find it hard to concentrate. He helped so much with my PTSD with his energy surging through my body or whatever he called it. It worked way better than pills and meds. I've been suffering extreme anxiety attacks." Tony explained. "I guess I just miss him, you know? He hasn't called or sent a message or anything in a week and a half. I'm in constant worry. This is the longest he's been gone. I think I'm beginning to develop paranoia."

"Yeah, I feel you." Peter stared at the ground and gave a sad smile. "I haven't heard from Wade either. He hasn't been to school. I kinda worry about him too." Peter looked up at Tony. "Do you think I was too harsh on him?"

Tony looked up at him. "I honestly don't know. I don't know what to tell you." Tony put his hands to his face. "I just need Stephen here with me."

"It's okay Mr. Stark." Peter approached Tony and placed a hand on his shoulder. "He'll be back before you know it. In the mean time, why don't you take a day to yourself?"

"I think that would be good for me." Tony said.

"I'll be at the park with Oliver if you need anything." Peter said, heading upstairs. "Phone me." He said.

Tony took his phone out of his pocket and checked the notifications. Nothing. He sighed.

"I just hope your okay Stephen." He said.