Hello Little One

Narrator's POV

"Dads, I'm home." Peter announced, closing the door behind him.

"How was your day?" Tony's voice came from upstairs, his footsteps made their way to the bottom of the stairs. "Did y- Absolutely not. No." Tony said when he saw Wade standing behind Peter.

"Hey Tony." Wade cocked his eyebrows, smirking.

"Dad listen. I-"

"Why is he here?" Tony questioned.

"I wanted him to meet Oliver." Peter said.

"Uh, do you know how many potential weapons he's got on him right now?" Tony asked. "There's no way I'm allowing him near Oliver like that."

"Honey what's going on?" Stephen came into the room with Oliver in his arms. The little one was resting his head on Stephen's shoulder. Stephen saw Wade. "Hello Wade."

"Dr. Strange." Wade waved. A smile formed on his lips when he saw the youngster. "Omg. This must be Oliver." He approached Stephen carefully.

"Oh yes. Say hi Oliver." Stephen said to Oliver. Oliver picked his head up and turned around, his eyes fell on Wade, who was smiling.

"Hey there pal." Wade waved at him. Truth was, Wade loved kids.

Oliver stared at him for a moment. His little lip pouted and quivered. He didn't cry, just hid in Stephen's neck again. "Aww, come on Oliver. It's okay. It's just Wade." Stephen said, he turned to Wade. "He's just very shy."

"Yeah, you can tell." Wade stood back a little, putting an arm around Peter. "Just like his brother." He kissed Peter's cheek.

"W-Wade." Peter blushed.

Oliver turned to the sound of Peter's voice. "Peter." He said.

Peter turned to him. "Hi bud. How you doing?" Peter smiled at him. Oliver smiled. "You wanna come with me?" Peter stretched his arms out. Oliver reached for him.

"Be careful please." Tony said, nervously as he watched Stephen transition Oliver over to Peter.

Once in Peter's arms, Oliver hugged his older brother. "Peter." He said, touching his big brother's face with his small little hands. "I missed you."

Peter smiled. "You did?" Oliver nodded. "I missed you too." They held each other close into a hug.

Stephen and Tony watched with heart eyes. The scenery was so heartwarming. Stephen was fixing to let tears out.

"You wanna go up stairs?" Peter asked Oliver, who nodded. "Can I take him up stairs? Maybe I can get him to open up to Wade a little." He whispered the last part.

"Uh, of course no-"

"Sure." Stephen interrupted Tony. "Take Levi with you. Oliver sure seems to enjoy his company." Levi got up from Stephen's shoulders and went over to Oliver's side. "You two go on upstairs." Stephen smiled.

"Come on Wade. Let's go Oliver." Peter said, taking his baby brother with him. Wade followed.

"Are you insane?" Tony asked. Stephen walked to the kitchen counter, where he pulled out his laptop and opened it. "Do you know how many knifes Wade's got on him?"

"I'm not an idiot Stark." Stephen said, pulling up live feed of Oliver's nursery (which Peter and Wade had gone into).

"I see. What happened t-"

"He's two and a half, of course we have tot keep an eye on him." Stephen said.

///0///0

"Alright Oliver." Peter set his little brother down, who immediately latched onto his leg. Wade's heart pounded hard, he put his hands together in front of his chest. This was adorable. "Oh come on Oliver. It's only Wade." Peter crouched down. "He's a good guy, I promise."

"Yeah, you don't have to be scared. I'm a pretty cool guy." Wade sat on the ground. "Do you know that rhyme "criss cross applesauce"?" Wade asked as he sat with his legs crossed over each other.

"Mm." Oliver shook his head, looking at Wade.

"Well let me show you." Wade stood up. "Look, come. Do it with me." Oliver stepped away from Peter a little, standing in front of Wade. "First you sit." Wade sat down on the floor, Oliver followed. "Then you say "criss cross..."." Wade crossed his legs over each other, Oliver did the same. "..."applesauce"." Finally, Wade pulled his legs in. Oliver copied and ended with the same result as Wade. "See? Easy."

Oliver looked at his legs and then over at Wade, he gave him a small smile. "My name is Oliver."

Wade smiled. "Hi Oliver, I'm Wade."

"Are you Peter's friend?" Oliver asked.

"Ye-"

"He's my boyfriend Oliver." Peter interrupted Wade, looking up at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm his boyfriend." Wade said, smiling at his boyfriend.

Oliver looked at Peter, then at Wade, then back to Peter. "Like Daddy And Papa?" He asked.

"Just like that." Peter answered, still smiling at Wade. "Hey Oliver, why don't you show Wade your drawings?"

"Drawings? You like to draw?" Wade asked Oliver.

"Mhm." Oliver said, going over to a short shelf and got a notebook from it.

"Draws all over he gets his hands on." Peter said.

Oliver came back with a blue notebook in his hands. He gave it to Wade, smiling.

"Hm, a future Da Vinci perhaps." Wade said. He opened the book. There were scribbles and platters and lines all over the first page. "Hm, Picasso." He flipped to another, where four stick people were drawn holding hands.

"That's my family." Oliver said.

Wade smiled. He flipped to the next page. "Oh, and here we have our Mona Lisa." Wade smirked, looking up at Peter.

"No, that's Peter." Oliver said.

"You drew me?" Peter asked.

"Oh, he did." Wade turned the drawing of Peter to Peter. It was a stuck figure, but a very good one. The curly hair popped out, you could really tell it was Peter.

"Wow, Oliver that's actually really good." Peter said, admiring the drawing. "That's... That's actually better than I can do."

"Thank you." Oliver bowed.

"Oh come here, you little lovable marshmallow." Wade picked Oliver up and lifted his shirt up, blowing a strawberry on his soft belly. Oliver began to giggle.

"Aww." Peter went over to Wade and Oliver. He kissed Wade's cheek. "You're the best." Peter smiled.

Wade looked up at Peter and smiled. "I know." He winked before kissing Peter's lips. Oliver hugged his big brother, wanting attention. Wade and Peter pulled away.

"You two Oliver." Peter kissed his baby brother's head, messing it up afterward.