You Are My Dad. You're My Dad. Boogie Woogie Woogie

Narrator's POV

"Iron Dad! Iron Dad!" Peter bursted through the front door with a piece of paper in his hand. "Iron Dad! Iron Dad!" He kept chanting in the house, looking for his father. He ran into the living area, bumping against something hard, he fell to the ground. "Ow." He groaned.

"Peter! Are you okay?" Tony asked as the helmet of his suit disabled, revealing his face. "Are you hurt? Is someone after you?" Asked Tony. Stephen was right by his side with his glowing shields at his hands.

"No, no, no, no. Look!" He placed the paper in front of Tony's face. "I got a 98% on my math final."

"YASSSSS QUEEN!" Tony cheered and looked his son.

"Dad please-"

"No, that's wrong." Stephen said.

"What?" Tony looked back at Stephen.

"You're suppose to say "lit"."

"Okay, no. I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary." Tony snapped right back at Stephen.

"I actually talked to teenagers about it." Stephen told Tony.

Tony gasped. "Are you saying you're more committed to our son than me?"

"Now you're just putting words in my mouth." Stephen crossed his arms.

"dAdS PleAsE." Peter interrupted their argument.

They looked down at him. "Oh Peter, we're so proud of you." Tony said, messing up Peter's hair. Stephen took the paper.

"I'm putting this on the fridge." Stephen said, walking to the kitchen. Tony helped Peter up.

"Good job kid."

"Thanks."

"Tony!" Stephen yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming!" Tony hurried over to the kitchen. "What?"

"Why is one of the lights flickering?" Asked Stephen, pointing at the light in the fridge that flickered.

"It was from when Peter and I were home alone for a few days." Tony chuckled. "I left it like that because it holds that memory. I don't want it fixed."

"But it flickers and it bothers me." Stephen said, reaching for it.

"No wait!" Tony ran over to it and blocked Stephen's hand. "You don't have to take it out. Just tap it and it'll stop. See?" Tony did so, and it stopped. "You just have to do that every time you open and close to fridge." He said.

Stephen shook his head.

///0///0

"Tony I'll be back at seven. I've got the late shift today." Stephen said, grabbing his lunchbox. "You and Peter behave okay?" Stephen opened up a portal, Levi already rested on his shoulders disguised as a white lab coat.

"We will." Tony said.

"Love you." Stephen was gone.

"Hey Peter wanna see something I'm working on?" Tony nudged Peter.

"Heckin yeah I do!" Peter said.

"Come on. Step into the ID&SS Transporter." Tony pressed a magnet on the fridge, and the fridge moved aside, revealing a blue glowing tunnel.

"Whoa." Peter stepped in. "This is awesome." He smiled.

"I know. I built it." Tony said, closing the doors.

"What does ID&SS stand for?" Peter asked looking at Tony.

"Iron Dad and Spider Son." Tony smiled at him. "Just don't tell your Doctor Dad." He whispered.