☼ ₆

« I am a greaser. I am a JD and a hood. I blacken the name of our fair city. I beat up people. I rob gas stations. I am a menace to society. Man do I have fun! »

ROWAN P.O.V.

We didn't bother changing, and we just plopped on my bed. Eventually, I felt my eyes drop, and I started drifting to sleep. The only thing I remember before falling asleep is Pony kissing my forehead and whispering something.

"Goodnight beautiful."

I woke up with a smile on my face, the memories of yesterday rushing back in. I looked around my room but soon realized that Ponyboy wasn't there anymore. 

I frowned and my eyes landed on a note, on the pillow next to me. I opened it up and read it.

Hey Rowan,
I had to go back home because I knew Darry would be worried. Thanks for last night, I appreciate it a lot. Don't forget we're going to the nightly double tonight. See you then.
Ponyboy.

I smiled to myself and held the letter to my heart. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs, to get some breakfast.

As I walked in the kitchen I realized it was empty. I didn't really care, I preferred being alone anyways. I decided that I would go out today, until I had to head to the nightly double.

I walked to the pantry and decided to make myself some pancakes. Cooking was something I enjoyed doing, it was one of those rare times when I felt relaxed. 

As I placed the batter in a pan and started cooking the pancakes, I started thinking of Ponyboy again. 

My mind trailed off and an image of him from last night with veiny hands and his biceps flexing made its way into my mind. I kept thinking about his hands, his hands making their way down my body and grabbing me in all the right places. 

His dominant hands grabbing me, and him pressing his body on mine.

However, my thoughts were soon cut short by the smell of burning pancake batter.

Fuck, I flipped it over and cooked the rest of my pancakes. Although a little burnt they were good, nonetheless. 

 After I was done, I shoved my plates in the sink and went upstairs to my room. 

I didn't know what to wear. After about 10 minutes of being indecisive, I settled on wearing a cropped band tee with some random black jeans, and my converse. 

The shirt wasn't originally cropped, but I remember one night I had a total mental breakdown and started cutting up random stuff. 

I liked the way it looked and ended up keeping that shirt.

I walked down the hall to the shower and took a long ass shower. I washed my hair and everything. It gave me time to think about the recent events in my life.

I wish Coral was here. I would rant to her, and she could give me some advice about everything, like Ponyboy. Speaking of, I was really excited for tonight.

 I mean, I was about to meet Dallas Winston after all. 

I jumped out of the shower and dried off. I got dressed and brushed my teeth.