☼ ₃₁

« Id be sad and blue, if not for you. »

ROWAN P.O.V.

"How about that Steve?" She asked

I smiled a little.

"Yea i can get you Steve."

I woke up to the sound of a loud bang. I jolted up as fast as i could and looked around in a panicked search.

I almost wish i hadn't though, because the second i got up, my head started hurting like a bitch. I held my head in my hands hoping it would help a little.

I turned my head a little to read the time on Coral's watch. Eight in the morning.

I flicked her on the nose to wake her up.

"Golly, whats wrong with you?" Coral croaked, getting up from the floor. However just like me, she raised her hands and held her head.

"Dang, we drank a little too much." She whispered, scared that her usual strong vocals would hurt our heads more.

"You think?" I asked stupidly.

"Hey, did you hear that loud bang?" I asked, suddenly remembering why i was awake.

I never purposely wake up at eight.

"Yea dont mind that, its probably just Randy slamming his car door in the driveway." She replied, not really seeming to care.

"Why'd he close it so hard then?" Randy would never try to break his car. He loved it more then he loved Marcia.

"Probably because he heard im back. He's been haunting me since." She replied, with her usual 'no fucks given' aura.

I looked around her room a little. She didn't even have pictures of us in here, unlike my room that used to look like a shrine of us.

"I should get going." I declared while standing up. I didn't really feel welcomed here.

"But its literally eight in the morning." She said with a lot of confusion laced in her face.

"Thats okay, im sure Darry is awake. Ill go to Pony's house. You know where to find me." I shrugged, getting my nearly empty vodka bottle and getting out by her window.

"Well dont stay for breakfast thats fine too." She called out of her window, clearly irritated.

"This hangover isnt doing me good, i have to go rest." I called back, sending her a blow kiss.

With that i was on my way to Pony's house.

Usually Coral and I always had something exciting to do. Or something deep to talk about. Now it just felt like most of her personality was gone.

And i didn't like it one bit.

Id have to take her to egg Randy's house, that ought to bring her back.

My thoughts were cut short by the sight of someone in the lot.

Either they were extremely short, or they were sitting down on something. I was a little too far away to tell.