☼ ₂₂

« you'll be left in the dust unless i stuck by you, you're the sunflower »

*Btw Steve is in her science class because he got held back so often*

ROWAN P.O.V.

The boys probably thought I was out of earshot because suddenly I heard Soda speak up.

"I can see why you like her."

The next day at school wasn't as bad. For one, Randy didn't tear my fucking arm open. 

Also, Steve and Two-Bit were there. I think Steve took yesterday as experience, and now he won't let me go to school alone.

Every time Steve crossed Randy in the halls, I had to hold him back because he would've honestly beat the tar out of him.

Two-Bit of course was oblivious to everything. Nonetheless, he still wanted to beat Randy, because who didn't?

I only had Steve in one of my classes, but I was alone for the rest. Coral used to be in all my classes, but she wasn't here right now.

I was currently in my science class with Steve, and we were both bored as hell. He was sitting in the desk in front of me, and he kept turning around to make funny faces at me.

He would pretend to be shooting himself in the mouth, or hang himself out of boredom.

I just laughed at him. I would occasionally also pretend to shoot myself, just to make the time pass.

Steve turned around for the thousandth time.

"Mr.Randle, would you please tell me what is so interesting to make you turn around every second?" The teacher interrupted the class, to scold Steve. 

Everyone in the class was now looking at him.

"I can't help it, you see, I have this super hot girl sitting behind me. Just can't control myself, you dig?" Steve replied cooly.

I just started cackling. I couldn't believe he actually said that in front of everyone.

"Well then I hope you don't mind if I sit you up here." The teacher replied, pointing to the empty desk in front of the class.

"Yea actually, I do mind." Steve added, kicking his feet up on his desk and leaning back on his chair.

"Idiot." I mumbled, still lightly laughing.

The teacher gave him a glare.

"You're off this time. Don't do it again or you will be sent to the office." The teacher replied angrily. 

Nonetheless, he returned to the board and went on with his lesson.

After a few seconds, Steve turned around and threw a paper ball at my desk. He turned back around like nothing happened.

I looked at the paper a little before grabbing it. I unfolded it and struggled a little to read his handwriting.

"Man, that teacher has a shorter temper than Soda's ability to stay in school."