☼ ₈

« You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are. »

ROWAN P.O.V.

"I swear, the craziest shit always happens to you doesn't it?"  He said, amazed.
I just giggled.

"Yeah I guess it does."

We continued walking for what felt like hours but was only maybe thirty minutes. 

When we finally got to the top of Jay mountain, we could see the old abandoned church. We walked towards it, trying to find an entrance.

"Damn it, all the windows have wooden planks in them, we can't enter." Johnny cursed.

"What wooden planks?" I asked, grabbing one and pulling it off, throwing it to the side.

The boys didn't hesitate to pull off the other wooden planks. 

We were all in desperate need of sleep, because when we got to the church, the boys immediately fell asleep on the floor. I couldn't fall asleep just yet. I was still just wearing a crop top, and I was freezing. 

I guess Pony could feel me shivering because he scooted over to me, and wrapped me in his warm arms, instantly comforting me. I cuddled against him and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up, my head hurting. I was confused. I tried to get up, but something was holding me down. I looked to my side and realized it was Pony's arm. 

I smiled as I looked at him. His face looked so peaceful while he slept. I couldn't help but admire his beauty. He sure was a doll.

I sat up and looked at my surroundings, when I realized I was in the church, the memories of last night came flooding back.

I groaned at the thought, letting myself plop back down next to Pony, leading him to wake up.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Looking around until his eyes landed on me.

"Morning." I said, dryly.

"Good morning Rowan." he replied, stretching his arms behind his head.

"Hey where's Johnny?" I asked, suddenly realizing we were alone. Pony looked around confused. He suddenly pointed to the floor, and my eyes followed his finger. Johnny had left a message in the dust saying he had gone to buy supplies.

I immediately started stressing out. What was I even doing in this mess?

He must've realized something was wrong because he laid back next to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Everything is wrong. This situation is wrong. My life is wrong, my family is wrong, my—" I was about to continue listing all the things wrong but he stopped me.

"Hey, don't say that. We're in this together. We're going to get through this together." He said, looking at me, directly in my eyes.