☼ ₁₆

« All I need is a little bit of company, I would lose myself for you. »

ROWAN P.O.V.

"I think we forgot to put this in our cake."

I squinted my eyes and read the label.

Baking powder.

Shit.

Pony lost it and started laughing. He was doubled over and gasping for air. Just looking at him made me start laughing, and soon enough we were both wheezing.

We both calmed down and finished cleaning up the kitchen. Pony grabbed a sponge and started cleaning up the milk, while I passed the broom.

He rinsed the sponge under the sink and then went to where I was standing and hovered it over my head. Before I had time to react, he twisted the sponge, and all the water came down on me.

I gasped at the sudden contact of icy water against my head, running down my back.

"You are so going to regret that." I warned through gritted teeth.

"What are you going to do about it?" He said, provoking me even more.

"This." I said, and then I grabbed some flour from the floor, threw it on him, and then I sprayed water on him, making sure it stuck on.

His face was completely covered in flour by now, and we couldn't even see his nose or lips.

He opened his eyes, and I fucking lost it. I was laughing so hard, my sides ached. My stomach hurt so bad but I couldn't stop laughing. It was just too funny to me.

"Shut up." He mumbled. I finally calmed down and kissed his nose, wiping off the flour that was there.

"Alrighty, let's continue cleaning this up." I said and went back to passing the broom.

After about 20 minutes, we were done cleaning up. I stared in awe at the newly cleaned kitchen. Pony and I sure did work well together when we weren't throwing shit around.

"Hey, do you think the cake finished baking yet?" I asked, completely forgetting about it.

"Probably, let's have a look." He said and started walking over to the oven.

He opened the door, and a big cloud of smoke escaped. He immediately shut it and turned to look at me.

"I think we fucked up." He whispered, with wide eyes. I walked over to the oven and put on the kitchen mitts.

"Move back child, and look at the master do this." I said smugly. 

I opened the door and coughed at the smoke. I grabbed the cake and got it out, setting it on top of the oven.

The cake looked almost as flat as me, and it was burnt on top.

Pony pouted.

"It's not yellow!" He whined. I giggled at him.

"No of course not. Why were you so obsessed with making it yellow anyway?" I asked.