☼ ₂₈

« You're the only one i ever wanted, ever had, and ever needed. »

**DISCLAIMER: please keep in mind that i know absolutely nothing about court and this is solely based off of what I've seen in movies, sooo dont come @ me**

ROWAN P.O.V.

"Ready to head back home?" He asked.

I nodded and got up.

"Lets get out of here."

I woke up and groaned. Today was the day where i would have to testify and im honestly not looking forward to it.

It was simple, all i had to do was explain what had happened. But thats easier said then done.

My nerves were set to the max, and let me tell you that living in a house of boys only made matters worse.

I had been sleeping on the Curtis' couch pretty much everyday now, and i felt really bad about it. I didn't want Darry to have to worry about me.

I decided that after the trial, id sneak back into my old room to get some more clothes. Ive sneaked in and out of that room so often, its become a habit.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I started off everyday by looking at myself in the mirror. I tried pulled my hair up in a bun, but got frustrated after a while.

I still had my goddamn bangs that i had cut while i was at the church. They didn't fit in my bun, so i just let them hang loosely out. They were too short to tie up, but slightly too long on my forehead, making them poke my eyes a little.

I still looked like shit. I had deep pouches under my eyes, and my eyes were red. I hadn't rested much, i was pretty nervous about today.

After a few more minutes of dealing with my bangs and grieving over my face, i got out of the bathroom.

I opened the door and came face to face with Two-Bit, who was shuffling slightly on his legs.

"Jesus christ, get out of the way, a man needs to pee!" He said, ushering me out and slamming the door behind me.

"Damn good morning to you too." I sarcastically said, even though i know he couldn't hear me.

I made my way to the kitchen, where the rest of the boys were sitting. However, Dally wasn't there. He said he would meet us at the trial.

I felt a little uneasy thinking about the trial, but i knew that we had to get it done. I took a seat at the last place available, which ironically was between Steve and Pony.