☼ ₂₉

I should probably finish this fanfic oof

« Fucked around and got attached to you »

ROWAN P.O.V

"Okay bye, be safe." Soda replied.

Pony and Darry just waved as i left.

And with that, i made my way to my old house.

The walk back was pretty quick, considering it was getting cold and i hurried to make it to warmth. 

I looked up at the big house and sighed sadly. So many memories were attached to this house.

You know what though? Fuck it.

This house may have good memories attached to it, but it also held so many bad ones, and i was ready to give that right up.

I was contemplating sneaking up to my room like i used to do, or just barging in.

Going with the safest idea, i made my way to the back of the house, and started climbing up to my room window.

The window was unlocked, as it always was. I crawled inside, trying to make the least noise possible.

It took a lot of willpower for me not to just destroy the whole room with a sledgehammer.
Everything about this place just doesn't feel right anymore. This wasn't home for me. The bed wasn't comforting nor did it look as welcoming as it once had.

I let out a deep sigh.

So this was it. I got my suitcase. It was the biggest thing i had to stuff my clothes in.

I took my time to pick out what i needed the most. I couldn't bring everything with me. I shuffled around my old room and looked at everything. It was like I've never been in here before.

Everything was so foreign, almost like i didn't recognize it at all.

I kept asking myself whether i should go see Sherri or not, but decided against it. I didn't need her pity. Not anymore.

After grabbing everything i needed, i got up and got my shit together. I went back to my window, ready to leave it all behind.

I looked back and gave it all one last glance before finally leaving for good.

I sneaked out of my window and climbed all the way down. I was about to start running like a crazy bitch all the way to the Curtis household but decided against it once i heard a very familiar voice.

It was coming from next door.

"Yeah fuck you too, mom."

Coral.

My heart skipped a few beats and a huge smile crawled up to my face. I let my suitcase drop on the floor and ran as fast as i could to greet my best friend.

I was running so fast i almost tripped in my own feet a few times.

The closer i got to Coral, the happier i got.